The 30th birthday is a big one. And whether you are ready to celebrate or plan to pretend that turning 30 isn’t happening, you are going to need the perfect quote, wish, message, saying or caption to mark the day. We’ve scoured the internet for the best 30th birthday quotes and our list includes funny 30th birthday quotes, short turning 30 quotes, quotes for 30th birthdays, 30th birthday sayings, and funny turning 30 sayings
Whether it’s your own birthday, a family member’s, co-worker’s or a friend’s, these quotes can help if you’re at loss for words.
Jump ahead to the category you like best or scroll through to find the best quote for 30th birthday or 30th birthday message.
30th Birthday Quotes
Here are a few of our favorite 30th birthday quotes.
- “As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” — Norman Wisdom
- “At 20 years of age, the will reigns; at 30, the wit; and at 40, the judgment.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” – Nicky Gumbel
- “To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.” — Bernard Baruch
- “At 30 you finally start to catch up on those dreams you’ve been chasing for the last 10 plus years.” — Bonidette Lanz
- “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.” – Tom Wilson
- “Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that I’m now a walking and talking adult.” — C.S. Lewis
- “Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest.” — M. Rivers
- “Everything I know I learned after I was 30.” — Georges Clemenceau
- “The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.” — Hervey Allen
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” — Lucille Ball
- “Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.” — Cora Harvey Armstrong
- “One of the shocks of a 30th birthday is realizing the fundamental fact that your youth is irrevocably over.” — Marianne Williamson
- “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” — Satchel Paige
- “I intend to live forever. So far, so good.” — Steven Wright
- “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” — Cherokee proverb
- “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” — Ausonius
- “Another year comes to a close, and another begins. May the coming year be one that will be filled with laughter of friends, love of family, and the life that you dream of.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “May you receive many gifts, and may your day be joyous, and best of all may you be surrounded by family and friends. May all you wish for come true.” — Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” — Sammy Hagar
Funny 30th Birthday Quotes
Check out these funny 30th birthday quotes. If you like funny quotes and sayings, you should also check out our lists of Funny Birthday Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
Pick your favorite funny quotes about turning 30 now!
- “When you turn 30, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.” — Blair Sabol
- “When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it’s a sure sign you’re getting old.” – Mark Twain
- “Inside every 30 year old is an 18 year old asking what happened?” — Ann Landers
- “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” — Woody Allen
- “I’m turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by a bomb than find a man.” — Fanny Fink
- “As men get older, the toys get more expensive.” – Marvin Davis
- “That’s the funny thing about birthdays, they’re kind of an annual thing.” – Rapunzel
- “Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.” — Anna Magnani
- “Age is not important unless you’re a cheese.” – Helen Hayes
- “A man has reached middle age when he’s warned to slow down by his doctor instead of the police.” – Henry Youngman
- “The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.” — Oscar Wilde
- “Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.” – Kitty Collins
- “Middle age is when your classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald they don’t recognize you.” — Bennett Cerf
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
- “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.” — Lewis Carroll
- “Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.” — Douglas Coupland
- “Why party like it is 1999 when you can party like it is your birthday?” — Prince
- “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.” – Germaine Greer
- “I think all this talk about age is foolish. Every time I’m one year older, everyone else is too.” — Gloria Swanson
- “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” — Larry Lorenzoni
Short Quotes About Turning 30
You will love these short turning 30 quotes. Then check out our list of Best Short Quotes.
- “I’m turning 30.” – Bo Burnham, “30”
- “My life is better with every year of living it.” — Rachel Maddow
- “Dirty 30, workin’ on me.” — Drake
- “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.” — Fred Astaire
- “I’m 30… well in November I’ll be 30.” – Creed, The Office
- “You don’t get older, you get better.” — Shirley Bassey
- “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” – Emily Dickinson
- “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” — Bette Midler
- “Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift.” — Aretha Franklin
- “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” — Paris Hilton
- “Live your life and forget your age.” – Norman Vincent
- “Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.” — Lucy Larcom
- “Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.” — Charles Schulz
- “Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.” — Brigitte Bardot
- “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” — John Mason
- “There is still no cure for the common birthday.” — John Glenn
- “To me a birthday means celebrating the presence of an individual in our lives.” – Meena Bajaj
- “A day of birth is a glorious event.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Last year my birthday cake looked like a prairie fire.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “We are always the same age inside.” – Gertrude Stein
- “We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves.” — Bernard Baruch
- “Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.” – Danny Demeersseman
- “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” — Dr. Seuss
- “Celebrate your journey of life.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Youth is the gift of nature, but age is the work of art.” — Garson
- “Go, go, go, go go, go, go, shawty. It’s your birthday. We gon’ party like it’s yo birthday.” — 30 Cent
30th Birthday Quotes for Myself
Check out these 30th birthday quotes for myself for when you are looking for the perfect quote for turning 30.
- “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” – William Shakespeare
- “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.” — Robert Frost
- “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.” – Kin Hubbard
- “Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.” – Anthony Powell
- “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” — Robert Frost
- “When a man has a birthday, he takes a day off. When a woman has a birthday, she takes at least three years off.” – Joan Rivers
- “Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “The older you get the better you get, unless you are a banana.” – Betty White
- “Life seems to fade our memory, so on this birthday I will forget yours if you forget mine!” – Kate Summers
- “May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.” – Irish blessing
- “Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.” — John Glenn
- “You’ve heard of the three ages of man—youth, age, and “you are looking wonderful.” — Francis Cardinal Spellman
- “Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.” – Mary Schmich
- “Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.” — Pope John XXIII
- “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” — Robert Browning
- “The first hundred years are the hardest.” — Wilson Mizner
- “Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.” — J. P. Sears
- “Live long and prosper.” — Mr. Spock
- “Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.” – Anthony Powell
- “Age is a high price to pay for maturity.” — Tom Stoppard
- “They say it’s your birthday. We’re gonna have a good time. I’m glad it’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you.” – The Beatles
- “Live not one’s life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last.” – Marcus Aurelius
Deep and Meaningful 30th Birthday Quotes
- “Your birthday is the beginning of your own personal new year. Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life.” — Wilfred Peterson
- “The excess of our youth are checks written against our age, and they are payable with interest 30 years later.” — Charles Caleb Colton
- “Thirty – the promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning briefcase of enthusiasm, thinning hair.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you, is a great year full of happiness and sunshine!” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent – that is to triumph over old age.” — Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- “Birthdays come but once a year, celebrate and be of good cheer.” – Robert Rivers
- “Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.” — Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “Each new year of life added to your past, changing the way you viewed every new day, influencing how you reacted to everything from the simplest daily routines to complex events touching you, your family, and the world you lived in.” — Paul Snyder
- “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Youth has no age.” — Pablo Picasso
- “You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It’s okay. Life was never about what you could do, but what you would do.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” — Babe Arish
- “In other words, live vicariously, beautifully, and excitingly, discover, love, dare and act as there is nothing to lose.” — Andy Hertz
- “From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye.” — William Butler Yeats
- “To know how to grow old is the masterwork of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living.” — Henri Frederic Amiel
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” — George Harrison
- “There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.” – George Santayana
- “Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” — Lauren Hutton
- “Each ten years of a man’s life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires.” — Goethe
- “No wise man ever wished to be younger.” — Jonathan Swift
- “I was brought up to respect my elders, so now I don’t have to respect anybody.” — George Burns
- “If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.” – Euripides
- “I wish people would stop talking about my birthday.” – George Bernard Shaw
Inspirational Quotes for 30th Birthdays
If you like these inspirational quotes for 30th birthdays, you should also check out our lists of Short Inspirational Quotes, Inspirational Morning Quotes, Inspirational Quotes for Today, Funny Inspirational Quotes and Inspirational Quotes for Work.
- “I remember the day I turned thirty. I was getting out of the shower and I stood in front of the mirror and stared at myself for a long time. I examined every inch of my body and appreciated the fact that I finally looked like a grown woman. I also assumed that this was how I was going to look for the rest of my life. The way I saw it, I was never going to age; I’d just look up one day and be old.” – Terry MacMillan
- “A child whose birthday is coming up is so excited, they count down the days. But as we get older we seem to lose the excitement. We need to rethink and be happy we have reached another birthday.” — Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “My baby is growing so fast, I can’t believe she’s already celebrating her 30th birthday today.” – Euginia Herlihy
- “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” — Abhishek Bachchan
- “Today you are another year older, and we know how fast time flies as we get older, therefore, live each day and be happy!” – Kate Summers
- “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” — Madeleine L’Engle
- “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” — Plautus
- “Birthdays come but once a year, celebrate and be of good cheer.” — Robert Rivers
- “Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.” — Mary Schmich
- “I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel happy.” – A. Singla
- “We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we’re happier and healthier.” — Ellen DeGeneres
- “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” — H. V. Prochnow
- “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” – George Meredith
- “A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” — John Lennon
- “Old age deprives the intelligent man only of qualities useless to wisdom.” – Joseph Joubert
- “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” — Satchel Paige
- “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” —Byron Pulsifer
- “Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” — Booth Tarkington
- “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wings of time.” – Jean Paul Richter
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Most of us can remember a time when a birthday – especially if it was one’s own – brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.” — Robert Staughton Lynd
Quotes for 30th Birthday Cake
What’s a birthday without cake? Enjoy these quotes for 30th birthday cake then head to our list of Birthday Cake Quotes for more.
- “Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” — Bob Hope
- “If eating cake is wrong, I don’t want to be right.” — Lorelai Gilmore
- “A party without cake is just a meeting.” — Julia Child
- “Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.” – Jim Gaffigan
- “Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room, so you don’t have to chase it.” – Greg Tamblyn
- “You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’” — Jerry Seinfeld
- “Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?” – Bobby Kelton
- “I like birthday cake. It’s so symbolic. It’s a tempting symbol to load with something more complicated than just ‘Happy birthday!’ because it’s this emblem of childhood and a happy day.” — Aimee Bender
- “Cake, cake, cake, cake.” — Rihanna, “Birthday Cake”
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” — Edward Morykwas
- “When the candles on your cake burn down before they are all lit you know you are getting up there.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Let them eat cake.” — Marie Antoinette
- “My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.” – Boris Johnson
- “For me, the end of childhood came when the number of candles on my birthday cake no longer reflected my age, around 19 or 20. From then on, each candle came to represent an entire decade.” — Yotam Ottolenghi
- “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” — Buddy Valastro
Happy 30th Birthday Cake Wishes
Not sure what to write on the cake? We’ve got your covered with these happy birthday cake wishes and birthday cake messages that are perfect for that 30 milestone.
- Congrats on making it another year. You’re 30!
- It’s the big 3-0
- Don’t let your age get you down… It’s hard to get back up, Happy 30th Birthday.
- Cheers to your 30th birthday.
- Sprinkling you with birthday wishes.
- Happy 30th birthday, Don’t grow up too fast.
- Today is about you, Happy 30th Birthday.
- XOXO, Happy 30th Birthday.
- It’s your big birthday day, Celebrate 30.
- Another year older, another year wiser, Happy Birthday.
- Congrats on getting old, Happy Birthday.
- Welcome to your 30s, I’m sure the next decade is going to be the best yet.
- Older is always better, Happy 30th birthday.
- Who knew 30 could look this good.
- Happy 30th birthday, You’re still way younger than 40.
- Welcome to the new frontier, Happy 30th birthday.
- Happy 30th birthday, Who’s counting anyway?
- 30 years, 30 cheers to you, Happy birthday.
- 30 years, 30 birthdays. Now that is old!
Happy 30th Birthday Wishes
- “Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.”
- “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, wishing you a happy 30th birthday!”
- “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
- “May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
- “Happy 30th Birthday! You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either.”
- “Just wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday so I can feel superior to your other well-wishers. So, happy birthday!”
- “Happy 30th Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day and an amazing year.”
- Congratulations on your 30th birthday! Your presence has changed our lives for the better. Wishing you many happy returns on this milestone birthday! Have a great day!
- “Happy 30th birthday! I’ve started the countdown to your midlife crisis, just in case you forget!”
- “Enjoy your 30th birthday as much as you can, because old age is about to hit you soon!”
- “Don’t be sad about turning 30. Think of the positives… I mean – you’re nearly halfway to getting a free bus pass! Happy Birthday!”
- “30 cheers to 30 great years. Now, let the real party begin my friend!”
- “It’s time to say goodbye to your twenties, as that’ll be the last you’ll hear of them. Happy 30th”
- “Wishing you a happy 30th birthday! Take today to enjoy the finer things in life.”
- “We hope your 30th birthday celebration is amazing and kicks off an incredible year!”
- “Congratulations on reaching this incredible journey to 30. Wishing you many good things for the years ahead.”
- “Sincerely wishing you life’s finest things at 30.”
- “I wish maturity came with age! Happy 30th birthday to the most irresponsible person I know.”
30th Birthday Messages
Check out these 30th birthday messages.
- Hope your 30th celebration rocks—and kicks off and incredible year!
- Wishing you a fun-filled fabulous 30th!
- Wishing you life’s finest things at 30.
- May the next 30 be even better than the first.
- Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy 30th Birthday!
- Hope your 30th is just the beginning of amazing things to come.
- May you wish on every candle and may all 30 of them come true.
- Here’s to 30 years of incredible you…and an incredible 30 more!
- Happy 30th Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful celebration and an amazing year.
- Celebrating 30 years might take a while. Let’s get started!
- Turning 30 may be mandatory, but growing up is optional. Happy Birthday, kiddo!
- 30 cheers to 30 years. Let the party begin!
- You only turn 30 once. Make the hangover worth it!
- Don’t think of it as 30. Think of it as 21 with 9 years of experience.
- If getting older means getting better…you’re approaching perfection!
- Happy 30th birthday! This is just the start of your official adulthood – so be excited about the blessings the future holds for you.
- Happy Birthday!I hope you remember and cherish the impact you have had on so many lives, including mine, in the first 30 years of your life!
- Thirty is the new “Who cares?” Relax, enjoy and have fun!
- Happy birthday! It’s an honour to have been part of your life for the past 30 years.
- Your 30th birthday is a great time to look back at your life. Remember your ups and downs, learn from them and start looking forward to your bright future.
- Celebrate your 30th birthday to mark the start of the many significant accomplishments of your life ahead.
30th Birthday Greetings
Check out these 30th birthday greetings.
- Every year of life is a gift, even 30.
- You have accomplished so much these past 3 decades and so many more opportunities as headed your way.
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year.
- Take a deep breath and step on through. This is your new chapter.
- A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!
- Just be grateful you’re not thirty in dog years.
- You have accomplished so much these past 3 decades and so many more opportunities as headed your way.
- See age as the gift that it is and you will always be grateful on your birthday.
30th Birthday Sayings
Here are a few of our favorite 30th birthday sayings.
- “Life’s milestones are not supposed to be counted, they’re supposed to be celebrated.”
- “Forget the past. Look forward to the future. For the best things are yet to come.”
- “The older you get, the older I feel. So please stop getting older.”
- “Take a deep breath and step on through. This is your new chapter.”
- “At least you’re not as old as you will be next year.”
- “You don’t look a day over 19!”
- “It’s great to have a friend to grow old with… glad you’re first.”
- “May your makeup conceal your wrinkles, and may your hair dye not fade.”
- “Who said you’re done living life at 30? It’s merely just begun.”
- “There is still so much life to be lived at the ripe age of 30.”
- “The candles on your cake remind me of the encouraging light you shine on all those around you.”
- “Today, you’re a little more beautiful, smart, witty, and awesome. You happen to be a little older, too.”
- “Sure, your 20s are over. Good riddance, I say. The 30s are going to be so much better…in every way.”
- “30 never looked so good!”
- “Turning 30 is not the end of your story. It’s a fresh start.”
Funny Turning 30 Sayings
If you like these funny 30th birthday sayings, you might also want to check out our larger list of Funny Sayings.
- “Wrinkles are tally marks of our birthdays. Here’s to another one!”
- “No one holds a candle to you, especially on your birthday. You already have enough candles on your cake as it is.”
- “They say 30 is the new 20. However, it should be noted that they often lie.”
- “30 is when your body gives your brain a list of things it’s not going to do anymore.”
- “The first 30 years of childhood are always the hardest.”
- “Strive to be a 30 year old that makes people go, ‘I wanna be like that when I turn thirty’.”
- “No matter how hard it is to get out of bed, let 30 be the year you conquer it all.”
- “Don’t worry, I’ll still tell people you’re 29.”
- “30 and Fabulous!”
- “To my 20s: thanks for the memories.”
- “30, and aging like a fine wine.”
- “Woke up 30 and thriving.”
- “Feeling older, but not necessarily wiser.”
- “Ready to start the best year yet.”
- “TFW you’ve made it through your 20s.”
- “Spending my 30th birthday in paradise.”
- “30th birthday photo dump.”
- “Pop the champagne, because this girl is 30.”
30th Birthday Slogans
You’ll love these funny 30th birthday slogans and turning 30 slogans.
- Welcome to the golden age! Happy 30th birthday!
- To my 20s: ‘Thank u, next.’
- On a scale of 1-10, feeling a solid 30.
- Ready to see what Chapter 30 holds.
- Ready to start year 30 of this adventure we call life.
- I may be 30, but I still get carded.
- 30 is still young…er than 31.
- Life begins at 30.
- 30 is the new 20! Cheers to you!
- Party 30 times! Happy birthday!
- Making 30 look good!
- You’re a teen in a 30-year-old body. Happy birthday!
- It’s not the age, it’s the face! Happy birthday on your 30th year!
- Be proud of your wrinkles! That’s 30 years of knowledge!
- 30 years old is just 10 years old times 3.
- You’re 30 times more incredible today!
- 30 years old! You’re at the perfect age!
- 30 is the start of something new!
- 30 years old ain’t bad at all!
- Age is just something you write on a form. Happy 30th birthday!
- You’re actually only 20—with interest!
- You’re thirtylicious!
30th Birthday Captions
- Be good to me, 30.
- Chapter 30, Page 1.
- Cheers and beers to 30 years.
- After today, I’m celebrating my birthday in dog years.
- Hugs, kisses, and 30th birthday wishes.
- Lap 30 around the sun…
- I don’t care how old I’m turning, so long as there’s cake.
- Officially 30, but still mentally about five.
- Woke up a little older… but not wiser.
- Cheers to good friends, good vibes, and another 30 years.
- Don’t wanna be sappy so… let’s just say 30 is already one for the books.
- Talk thirty to me.
- I can’t keep calm, it’s my birthday.
- Dear 30s, I’m ready for you.
- I think 30 looks good on me.
- From the roaring twenties to the dirty thirties.
- Ready to start a new decade of adventures.
- Time to see what 30 is all about.
- This is 30.
- I’m thirty. Still a little flirty, and definitely thriving.
So that’s our list! Hopefully, we were able to help you find the best 30th birthday quote or 30th birthday saying you were looking for.
Now get out there and celebrate turning 30!
Please let us know in the comments section below if you have a favorite 30th birthday message or quote for your 30th we missed.
Other Quotes You Might Be Interested In: