We are well into summer so it’s time to enjoy every moment we have left. Make sure to get the perfect August photo before it all slips away. And then you will need some perfect welcome August captions to go with your photo. You will find the best hello August captions for Instagram here.
We have also included the best August quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first.
And no list would be complete without some funny August captions to make them smile.
If you like these August Instagram captions, you should also check out our other lists:
Now scroll through to find your favorite caption about August.
Welcome August Captions
Here are some of our favorite August captions.
- Watch more August sunsets than Netflix
- Hey, August. We think about you all the time
- In a sunshine state of mind
- Don’t worry, beach happy
- Welcome to the first day of August
- August bring you joy, happiness, love, and lots of sunshine.
- If you’re not barefoot on the beach day in August, then you’re overdressed.
- It’s August – Time to head to the beach
- Wake me up when it’s August
- August – Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder.
- Hello, August! Be a month of peace and love.
- Welcoming August one day at a time
- Happy August! May the warm days ahead fill you with joy!
- If life is a journey, the beach is my destination
- Life is at ease with a lake breeze
- Life is at the beach. All you have to do is find your wave in August.
- Hello, August! Let the summer begin.
- I was made for sunny days
- Welcome August! Nice to see you!
- Enjoying my August one sunset at a time
- August is always good for lazy days
- Life is better when you’re under the sun
- Tropic like it’s hot!
- Be grateful for good friends, hot sun, and clear water
- Falling in love with this summer
- Floating into the summer
- Take time to coast this August
- Friends are the sunshine of life
- Sometimes, August with your best friend is all the therapy you need
- My favorite spot to spend my August
- August is like an ice cream…. enjoy it before it melts
- Happiness is… a August afternoon in the pool
- Happy August: you see flowers all around you
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream, and that’s basically the same thing
- The cherry on top makes this August even better
Funny August Captions
We think that when it comes to August captions, funny ones are usually best. If you like these funny captions about August, you can also check out our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- If you’re not barefoot, you’re overdressed
- Never stop chasing your August
- My summer vacay is the best excuse for lazy days
- Gone to the beach. Be back never
- Hello, August and Goodbye July.
- Life is better in flip-flops. Life is better in August.
- Hey August! Show me the sun!
- August: the best of summer
- Those lazy, hazy, crazy days of August
- August sunsets over Netflix
- Summer is better at the lake
- Welcome August. I’m ready for summer
- Go jump in the lake
- The lake is calling. I must go.
- Vacation mode: Activated
- Summer vacay is my happy place
- Keep calm and lay in the sun
- Happy to be welcoming August
- Less Monday, more August, please
- Every August day should start with coffee and end with ice cream
Hello August Instagram Captions
Your followers will love these August captions for Instagram. Find your favorite August Instagram captions below!
- I dream of Augusts that last forever
- Dream of summer vacations that last forever
- Spending my summer on the beach
- Keep calm and welcome August.
- Ocean, summer, beach, and barbecues. Welcome August.
- August is for people who love rain, sunbaths, outings, and fewer clothes.
- Well hello there August
- Please be good to me, August
- Feeling that August-y feeling
- More vacation, more August
- August heat
- Goodbye July and Hello August.
- Welcome August: now go do what you do best
- Happy August – summer is here!
- Hello August, I know you are going to be a great month for me.
- August is filled with the charm of long days and short nights, and in between nothing.
- Hello, August! Now, the days are going to be hotter and the nights even longer.
- Floating into summer vacation like…
- Hello August, please be a good month that brings smiles and happiness to our lives.
- Happy August and hello summer!
- August nights and city lights
- Dreams are made of sand and sun
- I’m the definition of Hot Girl Summer
- Eat, drink and be sweaty
- Love these summer days
- August is better on the boat
- Tan lines fade, but friends are forever
- The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends
- August is better with true friends
- Enjoying my August one splash at a time
- Welcoming the month of August
- Can you even call it August without even a lick of ice cream?
Short Captions About August
If you like these short captions about August, you might like our list of Short Captions. You might also like our lists of Two Word Quotes and One Word Quotes for when you really like them short and sweet!
- Every August has a story
- Make your own sunshine
- Summer vibes
- Beach you to it
- Happy August, everyone.
- Summer is here!
- Hello, August!
- August…Chapter 8
- August’s a wave, catch it
- August please!
- Summer’s here!
- I love to wake at the lake
- I’m on lake time
- August swim pool times
- Welcome August!
- Girls just wanna have sun
- Feeling the August vibes
- Get in the swim this August
- Summer lovin’
- Live. Love. Summer.
- Pool hair, don’t care
- Happy August!
Short August Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short August quotes for Instagram. Check out our list of Short Quotes for more.
“But I can see us lost in the memory, August slipped away into a moment in time…” ―Taylor Swift
“Breathe the sweetness that hovers in August.” – Denise Levertov
“It’s always summer somewhere.” – Lily Pulitzer
“August is the month of the high-sailing hawks.” – John Burroughs
“Summertime is always the best of what might be.” ― Charles Bowden
“August creates as she slumbers, replete and satisfied.” – Joseph Wood Krutch
“Life is a summer, full of fun, at the beach, under the sun.” – Debasish Mridha
“Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“It was August, and the fields were high with corn.” ― Melanie Gideon
“The summer night is like a perfection of thought.” – Wallace Stevens
“Summertime is always the best of what might be.” ― Charles Bowden
“I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.” ― Kellie Elmore
“In summer, the song sings itself.” – William Carlos Williams
“Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.” – Sam Keen
“Summer has filled her veins with light and her heart is washed with noon.”- C. Day Lewis
“Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.” ― Kellie Elmore
Funny August Instagram Quotes
These funny August quotes will put a smile on your face. If you like funny quotes and sayings, you should also check out our lists of Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“If June was the beginning of a hopeful summer, and July the juice middle, August was suddenly feeling like the bitter end.” – Sarah Dessen
“August rain: the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time.” – Sylvia Plath
“That August time it was delight / To watch the red moons wane to white.” – Algernon Charles Swinburne
“August used to be a sad month for me. As the days went on, the thought of school starting weighed heavily upon my young frame.” ―Henry Rollins
“The quiet August noon has come; A slumberous silence fills the sky; The winds are still, the trees are dumb, In glassy sleep the waters lie.” ― William Cullen Bryant
“Less than a month ago, all of August still stretched before us – long and golden and reassuring, like an endless period of delicious sleep.” ―Lauren Oliver
“Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Winters are simply a time to count the weeks until the next summer.” ―Jenny Han
“August is a great month in the garden, with many flowers, including dahlias, sunflowers and other hot-colored blooms at their peak.” ―BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine
“The month of August had turned into a griddle where the days just lay there and sizzled.” ― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
“August, the summer’s last messenger of misery, is a hollow actor.” – Henry Rollins
“August is the slow, gentle month that stretches out the longest across the span of a year. It yawns and lingers on with the light in its palms.” – Victoria Erickson
“Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day.” – Donald G. Mitchell
“Today is the first day of August; it is no longer July. Summer passes, and Summer friends will melt away like snow in spring.” ― Rolf van der Wind
“August is that last flicker of fun and heat before everything fades and dies. The final moments of fun before the freeze. In the winter, everything changes.” – Rasmenia Massoud
“One day you discover you are alive… but, not long after, the sun goes out. Snow falls, but no one sees it, on an August noon.” ―Ray Bradbury
That August’s here again.” ― Helen Winslow
“August is a gentle reminder for not doing a single thing from your new year resolution for seven months and not doing it for next five.” – Crestless Wave
“The brilliant poppy flaunts her head, Amidst the ripening grain, And adds her voice to sell the song,
“August of another summer, and once again I am drinking the sun and the lilies again are spread across the water.” – Mary Oliver
“Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.” – Russell Baker
“Caught in the doldrums of August we may have regretted the departing summer, having sighed over the vanished strawberries and all that they signified.” – Denis Mackail
“When summer opens, I see how fast it matures, and fear it will be short; but after the heats of July and August, I am reconciled, like one who has had his swing, to the cool of autumn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“August brings into sharp focus and a furious boil everything I’ve been listening to in the late spring and summer.” ―Henry Rollins
“This morning, the sun endures past dawn. I realize that it is August: the summer’s last stand.” – Sara Baume
“Sweet, sweet burn of sun and summer wind, and you my friend, my new fun thing, my summer fling.” – K.D. Lang
“One evening in August you have an errand outdoors, and all of a sudden it’s pitch-black. It is still summer, but the summer is no longer alive.” – Tove Jansson
So there you have it! Our list of Instagram Quotes for August and Captions for Welcoming August. Hope you found the perfect one for you.
Now go share your photo!
Let us know if there is a caption on August that we missed and we will add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: