We think that when it comes to Father’s Day captions, funny ones are the best so we have put together a list of all the best funny Father’s Day captions for when you are ready to share your dad photo. If you are looking for funny dad captions, you have come to the right place!
We have also included the best funny Father’s Day quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first.
If you like these funny Father’s Day Instagram captions, also check out our lists of:
- Funny Family Captions and Family Captions
- Funny Brother Captions
- Funny Sister Captions
- Sibling Captions
Now scroll on through to find your favorite funny caption about Father’s Day.
Funny Father’s Day Captions
If you like these funny captions about funny Father’s Day, you might also want to check out our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- Though fathers grow older, their love gets younger.
- I will never stop looking up to this man no matter how tall I get.
- To my biggest cheerleader and motivator, happy Father’s Day.
- Thank you for not giving up on me when I gave you every reason to.
- My father has always been my hero.
- I love your bad, I mean dad jokes
- My gift to you will be to laugh at all your jokes today
- Father’s Day on Instagram, where the best comedians, grill masters, protectors, and friends come head to head. You will always take the cake in my eyes!
- Happy Father’s Day to the first man who ever loved me.
- Who needs a superhero when they have a father like mine.
- Behind every great man or woman, there is an even better father.
- A father’s love is felt beyond words.
- Dads are moms, too.
- Thanks for saying ‘yes’ when Mom says ‘no.’
- Thanks for giving me all your good genes.
- Me and my bestie.
- Sorry for all the gray hair I might have caused!
- I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as your life was before kids.
- Happy Father’s Day from your favorite child.
- Dad, you’re one in a million, which are roughly the odds of everybody being ready and in the car when you want to leave.
- I feel bad for other people… I clearly have the best dad.
- I smile because you are my father, I smile because there is nothing I can do about it.
- I may not be a perfect daughter but you are the perfect dad for me.
- He wanted me to be better than him, but I am striving to be half the man he is.
- Dad, now I know why you had to be so hard on me.
- You make parenting seem so easy. I love you.
- Enjoy your first official Father’s Day.
- Happy first Father’s Day.
- You were made for this.
- As your fad bod dhows, your child grows
- A good father is often a bad dancer
- Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.
- I still have no idea of how to change a tire, but I thank God you are one call away.
- Thanks for saying yes all the times you didn’t know Mom already said no.
- I love you, despite your bad jokes.
Funny Father’s Day Instagram Captions
Your followers will love these funny Father’s Day captions for Instagram.
- A father wants nothing more than to see you laugh at his jokes.
- My hero.
- This man gave me wings that’s why I fly. Happy Father’s Day.
- Thanks for raising me.
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a while but her heart, he holds forever.
- You’re the Marlin to my Nemo
- Love you, even though I’m gonna have to text/email/show you this post
- I may not be able to repay you for the roof over my head, the food on my table, or the money in my Starbucks account, but I can dedicate this Instagram post to you.
- The ultimate founding father
- Love you to the moon and back, daddy.
- To the man who thinks of me first.
- Not as tough as he looks.
- More than anyone, he loves the strongest.
- I inherited all my dad’s good jokes.
- I love you more than pizza so you know it’s real.
- Seriously, you tell the best bad jokes.
- Without me, today is just like any other day. You’re welcome.
- I love you, even though you don’t know how to use Instagram.
- Thanks for killing all those spiders.
- Dad, thanks for being an awesome farter… I mean, father.
- Thanks for being the cool parent. Don’t tell Mom.
- I am not jealous that my brother is mum’s favorite (tag him) because I know I am your favorite.
- Someday I will find my prince but my dad will always be my king.
- I love being your younger version.
- My dad didn’t tell me how to live, he lived and let me watch him do it.
- By the time a man realizes his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he is wrong.
- Your parenting style, makes me want to give you another child.
- Officially welcoming you to fatherhood, you will like it here.
- You leveled up from a husband to a father.
- Your fart plays a huge part of my childhood
- Dad jokes are the best medicine
- Dad, you’re the cool parent. But I’ll deny it if you tell Mom.
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cap.
Funny Dad Captions for Father’s Day
Here are some great funny dad captions for Father’s Day.
- A dad’s life is the best guide to life.
- A great dad raises a greater father someday.
- If dogs are man’s best friend, dads are daughter’s first friend.
- Dad rhymes with ‘the best friend I ever had.’
- When Dad didn’t have my hand, he had my back.
- Forever and always my Daddy.
- You know you are the best dad in the whole world.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.
- This may sound cheesy, but you’re the greatest, dad.
- Happy Father’s Day to this dad joke supplier
- Worst jokes. Best dad
- Yoda best, Dad.
- Any man can be a father, but it takes a special one to be a dad.
- Some people don’t believe in superheroes because they haven’t met my dad.
- My daddy is cooler than yours.
- Dad Jokes are the funniest today.
- Dads think of you, first.
- You’ll always be dad to the bone.
- Dad, I can never repay you (literally).
- Dad, you’re definitely one of my favorite parents.
- You’re allowed unlimited dad jokes today.
- Dad, let’s be honest. I’m the reason today is special.
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
- Dad, you are my superman, which means I am your super son. Being with you is always super fun and I am wishing you a SUPER Father’s Day.
- Dad, I want to let you know that you were always right and I was wrong.
- Who knew you would make such a good dad.
- The best tips come from a dad’s lips
- Dad knows best but moms know better
- Daddy, chill
- I’m sorry for everything, Dad. Unfortunately, the list is too long to explain.
- Worst Jokes, best dad.
- Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.
- You’re so hip, you had a dad bod *before* it was cool.
- You’ll always be dad to the bone.
- Dad, thanks for saying “yes” whenever Mom said “no.”
- And the “World’s Best Dad” award goes to…
- Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
- Daddy finally figured out how to use Instagram. Happy father’s day.
Funny Father’s Day Captions for Dads
If you are a father looking for funny Father’s Day captions for dads, look no further.
- I’m a father; that’s what matters most.
- Wishing a happy Father’s Day to myself.
- They gave their mother diamonds and cake on mothers day, I think I am getting a private jet.
- You came into my life and filled a space I didn’t even know existed.
- They think I am their superhero. They had better because of the bills I am paying!!!!
- I wanted to be the cool dad, but then I realized, I owe these kids a good upbringing. When they are older they will see how cool their dad was.
- Hey kids, I am not on Instagram, remember to call me after you post about me, sincerely dad.
Short Funny Father’s Day Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short funny Father’s Day quotes for Instagram. You can also check out our lists of Short Quotes and Short Family Quotes.
“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” — Tim Russert
“Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.” – Jon Stewart
“If you’re not yelling at your kids, you aren’t spending enough time with them.” — Mark Ruffalo
“Raising kids may be a thankless job with ridiculous hours, but at least the pay sucks.” — Jim Gaffigan
“A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” — Steve Martin
“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Geddes
“The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, the second half by our children.” — Clarence Darrow
“Remember: What dad really wants is a nap. Really.” —Dave Barry
“Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” — Al Unser
“My daughter got me a ‘World’s Best Dad’ mug. So we know she’s sarcastic.” – Bob Odenkirk
“Having a 2-year-old is like having a blender without a lid.” — Jerry Seinfeld
“A man knows he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” — Gabriel Garcia Marquez
“Just taught my kids about taxes by eating 38% of their ice cream.” — Conan O’Brien
“Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every day.” — Mike Myers
“Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.” — Ed Asner
“Missing your child’s first walk proves you are a father.” — Stephen Colbert
“Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.” — Red Buttons
“A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” — Frank A. Clark
“I have a lot of kids. I say a lot because I don’t know the real number.” — Jim Gaffigan
“A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.” — Paul Lewis
“Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.” — Martin Mull
Funny Father’s Day Instagram Quotes
These funny Father’s Day Instagram quotes will put a smile on your face. If you like funny quotes and sayings, you should also check out our lists of Funny Family Quotes, Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“Having children is like living in a frat house. Nobody sleeps, everything’s broken and there’s a lot of throwing up.” — Ray Romano
“Men should always change diapers. It’s a very rewarding experience. It’s mentally cleansing. It’s like washing dishes, but imagine if the dishes were your kids, so you really love the dishes.” — Chris Martin
“I want my son to wear a helmet 24 hours a day. If it was socially acceptable, I’d be the first one to have my kid in a full helmet and like a cage across his face mask.” — Will Arnett
“By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” — Charles Wadsworth
“Buying your kid a goldfish is a great way to teach them about responsibility for 24-36 hours.” — Conan O’Brien
“You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” — Jerry Seinfeld
“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant, I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” — Mark Twain
“There should be a children’s song: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.’” — Jim Gaffigan
“Good parenting means investing in your child’s future, which is why I am saving to buy mine a hoverboard someday.” — Lin Manuel Miranda
“Getting a burp out of your little thing when she needs it is probably the greatest satisfaction I’ve come across at this point in my life. It is truly one of life’s most satisfying moments.” — Brad Pitt
“When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, ‘Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?’ He answered, ‘If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.’” — Jerry Lewis
“I would rather drink a piping hot bowl of liquid rabies than get on a plane with my two children. At two years old they just have to rip all their clothes off and introduce themselves to everyone on the plane. It’s just like, ‘Please can we land in a farmer’s field?’” – Ryan Reynolds
“When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” — Dave Attell
“Whenever one of my children says, ‘Goodnight, Daddy,’ I always think to myself, ‘You don’t mean that.’” – Jim Gaffigan
“My 4-year-old son gave me a hand made card for Father’s Day. Maybe for Christmas I’ll draw him a picture of some toys.” — Jim Gaffigan
“How come my 3-year-old son knows every species and genus of dinosaur and I can’t even remember my home phone number?” – Taye Diggs
“Even though I’m proud my dad invented the rear-view mirror, we’re not as close as we appear.” — Stewart Francis
“On our 6 a.m. walk, my daughter asked where the moon goes each morning. I let her know it’s in heaven visiting daddy’s freedom.” — Ryan Reynolds
“I feel like the success of parenthood is feeling like I failed all day today, but I get to wake up tomorrow and do it again and hopefully they turn out to be a good human being.”—Justin Timberlake
“I hate when new parents ask who the baby looks like. It was born 15 minutes ago, it looks like a potato.” — Kevin Hart
“The most ridiculous thing I have heard myself say is, ‘Do you want your pop-pop, your banky, or your baba?’ Translation: ‘Do you want your pacifier, your blanket or your bottle?’” — Taye Diggs
“When you first get them…you’re all excited, and you’re ready to do all these things. Then you realize it’s like getting a new cell phone where all the features don’t work yet. It’s like a phone [that] won’t take pictures, and you’re like ‘Why won’t my phone take pictures?!’ And it won’t make calls, and it doesn’t do a lot. But it looks really cute!”— Ashton Kutcher
“It is so embarrassing how I went from a person who did not care about anyone’s children. Then you have them, and you brag about the same stuff that you never cared about. And you tell people, he’s got four teeth like they care.” — Seth Meyers
“Never underestimate kids’ tenacity. Raising a child is like wrestling a small but relentless opponent.” — Stephen Colbert
“The first one, I almost became a doula. I was reading every book. I was ready. This one I haven’t done anything. I’m like, ‘Well, we didn’t break the first one.’” — Ashton Kutcher
“You have to be adaptable because they consistently keep changing. They’ll do something that blows your mind and then they’ll spit all their food on the carpet.” — Neil Patrick Harris
“Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word hero.” — Ryan Reynolds
“I learn things from my kids constantly. Most of their knowledge comes from Snapple caps.” — Jimmy Kimmel
“The nature of impending fatherhood is that you are doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified while doing it.” — John Green
“You know what it’s like having a fourth kid? Imagine you’re drowning, then someone hands you a baby.” — Jim Gaffigan
“I would say that the hardest thing about being a parent is these goddamned kids.” — Andy Richter
“You don’t need drugs when you have a [baby]. You’re awake, you’re paranoid, you smell bad… it’s the same thing.” — Robin Williams
“For fatherhood advice, try to look your child in the eye…get to know their name; that becomes important when you want something. And remember to feed them. That’s about all you need.” — Will Ferrell
“Sometimes I am amazed that my wife and I created two human beings from scratch yet struggle to assemble the most basic of IKEA cabinets.” — Greg Kinnear
“Everybody takes daddy for granted. Just listen to the radio: Everything’s momma. What’s the dad song? ‘Papa Was a Rolling Stone.’” — Chris Rock
“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.” — Jimmy Valvano
“The worst part about being a parent is when one of your kids farts and you have to pretend it wasn’t cool.” — Rob Delaney
So there you have it, our list of Funny Instagram Quotes for Father’s Day and Funny Captions for Father’s Day! Hopefully you found the perfect one for you.
Now go enjoy Father’s Day!
Let us know if there is a funny caption on Father’s Day that we missed and we can add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: