Gardening is both peaceful and fulfilling at the same time. Watching something grow can be just so satisfying! We gathered a list of the best garden captions below that includes funny garden captions and short garden Instagram captions. Your followers will love these relatable, funny and inspirational captions for your garden photos.
We have also included some garden quotes for Instagram for those times when you are having trouble finding the right words and someone else has said it best first.
So, whether you are looking for flower garden captions or vegetable garden captions we have you covered.
You might also like our lists of:
- Nature Captions and Short Nature Quotes for Instagram
- Flower Captions and Sunflower Captions
- Plant Captions and Garden Quotes
- Forest Quotes and Tree Captions
- Cactus Captions
- Funny Spring Captions and Funny Summer Captions
Jump to your favorite category or scroll through to find your favorite garden captions for Instagram.
Check out some of our favorite garden captions.
- Anybody who wants to rule the world should try to rule a garden first.
- The garden is my happy place
- Stopping to smell the roses
- Felt cute. Might go garden later
- Life is short. Buy some plants.
- This garden really rose to the occasion
- Always remember your roots.
- In the garden, you are never lonely
- Gardens remind me of the occasional miracle
- Ready, Set, Plant! Happy gardening this weekend!
- The garden and I need a drink.
- Happiness blooms from within.
- Turning over a new leaf.
- Stopping to smell the roses.
- More gardens, less problems.
- I’m a proud garden parent.
- I’m a garden lady. What’s your superpower?
- Leaf me alone – I’m hanging with my garden.
- I like to take long walks down the garden aisle.
- I like big gardens and I cannot lie.
- Advice from a sunflower: Be bright, sunny, and positive. Spread seeds of happiness. Rise, shine, and hold your head high.
- Be honest, have I bought too many plants?
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy flowers, and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Another day, another garden purchase.
- It’s not easy being so tiny and green.
Garden Captions for Instagram
We scoured the internet and found these amazing Instagram captions for gardens. So, if you are looking for garden captions for Instagram, this is the section for you.
- Happiness blooms in my garden
- Planting today to harvest tomorrow
- Be patient. Nothing in nature blooms all year
- Happiness blooms in my garden.
- Welcome to my wonderland.
- Life is sweeter when you have a garden
- Giving that perfect finishing touch!
- Welcome to our little patch of paradise
- I’m so in love with this time of year
- Ahh, nothing like the sight of a beautiful garden
- Treat your eyes to this fresh, inspiring garden of delights
- Happy spring! Here’s to growing the gorgeous garden of your life.
- Having good thymes in the garden.
- Honey bees and spring flowers please.
- Never underestimate the healing power of a quiet moment in the garden.
- I like my garden like I like my thumbs – green.
- I’m powered by gardens.
- Green is the new black.
- This is my happy place – surrounded by my garden.
- Look at the bright side, like a sunflower.
- Dream as big as your garden.
- Gardens can’t solve all problems, but they’re a great start.
- Garden lady is the new cat lady.
- Sometimes, I wet my gardens.
- Just adding a little greenery to your feed today
Short Captions for Gardens
If you are looking for a list of the short Instagram captions for gardens, this list covers the best of the short garden captions options. Captions don’t have to be lengthy and involved to get attention and if you agree, you should also check out our list of Short Captions.
- You grow girl.
- I be-leaf in you.
- Aloe you vera much.
- Weed it and reap.
- Life’s a garden — dig it.
- Life began in a garden
- Wandering my garden
- Always keep growing
- Living life in full bloom
- No rain no garden
- Green queen.
- Not dead yet…
- Flower power.
- I’m sexy and I grow it.
- Life is short. Get a garden.
- You prickle my fancy.
- Ok, bloomer.
- She’s lookin’ sharp.
- Blooming flowers
- The garden life chose me.
- Big garden mom energy.
- Crazy garden lady.
Funny Garden Captions
Sometimes a funny garden caption for Instagram is the way to go. You might also like our list of Funny Captions.
- Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes.
- Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it.
- Gardeners learn by trowel and error.
- Having good thymes in the garden
- Some people are cat ladies. I’m a plant lady.
- Wish you lots of gorgeous garden goodness
- A garden doesn’t just grow; it blooms.
- If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.
- You can never have too big a garden.
- The best things in life are green!
- Growth looks good on you.
- It’s beginning to look like a jungle.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop buying garden plants.
- Always rooting for you!
- I can’t make it. I’m busy tonight (staying home with my garden).
- Look at you, all grown up!
- Gardens don’t tell, they show.
- Garden hugger
- When roots are deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.
- From little seeds grow mighty gardens.
- Essential advice for the gardener: grow peas of mind, lettuce be thankful, squash selfishness, turnip to help thy neighbor, and always make thyme for loved ones.
Nature Captions About Plants
If you like these nature captions about plants, head to our list of Nature Captions for more.
- Green is my favorite color of nature.
- Nature – cheaper than therapy.
- Letting nature take its course
- Planting myself here for a while”
- The birds and the bees
- Wander your garden
- Bloom where you are planted
- Exploring nature
- Go with the flow of nature
- Keep close to nature’s heart
- If you need me, I’ll be outside
- Sky above, earth below, peace within
- Green vibes only
- The view is blossom
- All you seed is love
- Always look for the flowers
- Try branching out
- Go against the green
- Bloom where you are planted
- Let’s escape into the garden
- Live in the sunshine
- Nature is not a place to visit. It is home
- Mother nature has the best box of crayons
- Adopt the pace of nature
- I am a…. Tree hugging, flower sniffing, nature lover
- Keep close to nature’s heart
- You are never alone when you are connected with nature
- Listening to nature
- At peace in nature
Garden Quotes for Instagram
Here are some great garden quotes for Instagram for when you are at a loss for what to say. Head to our list of Garden Quotes for more.
“The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses.” – Hanna Rion
“My extravagance is my garden – it’s the first thing I look at every morning when I wake up. It gives me so much pleasure.” – Ina Garten
“The more help a person has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.” – W. H. Davies
“In every gardener there is a child who believes in The Seed Fairy.” – Robert Breault
Garden as though you will live forever.” – Thomas Moore
“A garden is always a series of losses set against a few triumphs, like life itself.” – May Sarton
“If you’ve never experienced the joy of accomplishing more than you can imagine, plant a garden.” – Robert Breault
“Gardening gives one back a sense of proportion about everything — except itself.” – May Sarton
“Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are.” – Alfred Austin
“The most lasting and pure gladness comes to me from my gardens.” – Lillie Langtry
“To dwell is to garden.” – Martin Heidegger
“All gardening is landscape painting.” – William Kent
“I need my friends, I need my house, I need my garden.“ – Miranda Richardson
“Gardens are a form of autobiography.” – Sydney Eddison
“Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?” -Betsy Cañas Garmon
“The hum of bees is the voice of the garden.” – Elizabeth Lawrence
“Half the interest of a garden is the constant exercise of the imagination.” – Mrs. C.W. Earle
“My garden is my favorite teacher.” – Betsy Cañas Garmon
“A garden always has a point.” – Elizabeth Hoyt
“Who loves a garden loves a greenhouse too.” – William Cowper
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
“Despite the gardener’s best intentions, Nature will improvise.” – Michael Garafalo
“If you wish to make anything grow, you must understand it, and understand it in a very real sense. ‘Green fingers’ are a fact, and a mystery only to the unpracticed. But green fingers are the extensions of a verdant heart.” – Russell Page
“Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity.” – Lindley Karstens
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
“Plants give us oxygen for the lungs and for the soul.” – Terri Guillemets
“I grow plants for many reasons: to please my eye or to please my soul, to challenge the elements or to challenge my patience, for novelty or for nostalgia, but mostly for the joy in seeing them grow.” – David Hobson
“The sun is the most important thing in everybody’s life, whether you’re a plant, an animal or a fish, and we take it for granted.” – Danny Boyle
“You know those plants that are always trying to find the light? Maybe they were planted in a location that didn’t necessarily facilitate growth, but inexplicably they make a circuitous route to not only survive but bloom into a beautiful plant.” – Jonathan Van Ness
“The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul.” – Alfred Austin
Funny Garden Instagram Quotes
If you like these funny garden Instagram quotes, you might want to browse through our lists of Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
“A weed is but an unloved flower.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
“Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there.” – Thomas Fuller
“What a man needs in gardening is a cast-iron back, with a hinge in it.” – Charles Dudley Warner
“Gardening requires lots of water – most of it in the form of perspiration.” – Lou Erickson
“A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows.” – Doug Larson
“I’m not a gardener. I wish I was.” – Kate Winslet
“I am a gardener, I have a big green thumb, and I can take care of these plants really easily because they are all fake.” – Liza Koshy
“Plant and your spouse plants with you; weed and you weed alone.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
“Trees and plants always look like the people they live with, somehow.” – Zora Neale Hurston
“In order to live off a garden, you practically have to live in it.” – Frank McKinney Hubbard
“There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.” – Janet Kilburn Phillips
“Like people, plants respond to extra attention.” — H. Peter Loewer
“A few friendly reminders: remember to water your plants and wash your hands.” — Megan Cain
“I plant vegetables and every time I see a flower I’m like, ‘I’m going to get a vegetable in a few weeks!'” – Wunmi Mosaku
“To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
“It’s exciting to see things coming up again, plants that you’ve had twenty or thirty years. It’s like seeing an old friend.” – Tasha Tudor
“You have to get up and plant the seed and see if it grows, but you can’t just wait around, you have to water it and take care of it.” – Bootsy Collins
“Like people, plants respond to extra attention.” – H. Peter Loewer
“Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy.” – Terri Guillemets
“So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” – Jorge Luis Borges
Check out these funny plant puns that are perfect for captions.
Help, I’ve pollen, and I can’t get up.
Say aloe to my little garden.
Blooming with gratitude
My garden is my best bud.
I think my soil-mate is my garden.
Ants in your plants
All dressed up and nowhere to grow
Herb your enthusiasm
Don’t stop the beetroot
Your good seed for the day
Eat, drink and be rosemary
I have so mushroom in my heart for this garden.
I like to go with the sn-flow-er
My garden has really taught me to be-leaf in myself.
In my garden, you can’t let little things bug you.
Grow big or go home.
Whoever has time for drama is not gardening enough.
I never want you to leaf me.
Go ahead, plant one on me.
Plants are my soil mates.
Always got thyme for you.
You’re looking suc-cute-lent today
All right, see if you can plant one on me now!
Botany plants lately?
I don’t wanna brag, but this plant is a big dill.
I never want you to leaf me.
I’m telling you once and flora.
So there you have it! Our list of the best captions about gardens.
Now go enjoy your ‘garden time’.
Other Posts About Quotes You May be Interested in: