Our site includes affiliate links to products we recommend. If you use one to make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
It’s officially the best time of the year – full of pumpkins, changing leaves and warm sweaters. And you will have so many opportunities to get those perfect fall photos. Then once you are ready to share them you will need perfect welcome October captions to go with them. To make it easier we have made a list of the best hello October captions for Instagram for you to choose from.
We have included the best October quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first and no list would be complete without some funny October captions to make them smile.
If you like these October Instagram captions, you can also check out our other lists:
- October Quotes and Funny October Quotes
- Funny Fall Captions and Funny Fall Quotes
- Couple Fall Captions
- Short Fall Quotes for Instagram
Now scroll through to find your favorite caption about October.
Welcome October Captions
Here are some of our favorite October captions.
- Hello, October! Be a month of peace and love.
- Welcoming October one day at a time
- Happy October! May the warm days ahead fill you with joy!
- Welcome October! Nice to see you!
- Keep calm and welcome October.
- Well hello there October
- Welcome to the first day of October
- Please be good to me, October
- Goodbye September and Hello October.
- Falling in love with October
- Sweater weather – the better weather
- Cozy sweater, hot coffee, fall leaves, repeat
- Hey October! Show me the leaves!
- Feeling that October-y feeling
- Welcome October. I’m ready for fall.
- Tea and fuzzy socks season
- Stressed, blessed, pumpkin obsessed
- If you don’t like fall, you can leaf me alone
- We got lost in this maize
- Hay baby, hay baby, hay!
- It’s officially fall-themed selfies season
- Sorry for what I said when I didn’t have my pumpkin spice latte
- Autumn skies and everything’s fine
- It’s October – time for sweater weather
- My favorite color is fall
- Sometimes, October with your best friend is all the therapy you need
- My favorite spot to spend my October
Funny October Captions
We think that when it comes to October captions, funny ones are usually the best. If you like these funny captions about October, you can also check out our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- Watch more October sunsets than Netflix
- October bring you joy, happiness, love, and changing leaves.
- Eat, drink & be scary
- Get in, loser. We’re going haunting.
- Hey, October. We think about you all the time
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes
- Pumpkin patches turn me into a kid in a candy store
- I don’t celebrate Halloween, I am Halloween
- Hocus Pocus and chill?
- Give ’em pumpkin to talk about
- In fall, orange is my favorite color
- I love my pumpkin spice a latte
- Keep calm and stay cozy
- I haven’t tripped, but here I am in the fall
- You are unbe-leaf-able
- ‘Tis the season for apple cider donuts!
- Doin’ fall things for the ‘Gram
- It’s fall! Break out the sweaters and selfie filters
- Sweater weather is better together
- Early sunsets, warm tea, messy hair, warm sweaters
- Pumpkin patching time!
- But I love fall most of all
- Let there be pumpkin spice
- The most colorful season of all is here
- Summer’s hit the rakes, now it’s time for fall
- Fall foliage is my favorite color
- My weekend plans include lighting all my fall candles
- Never fear, pumpkin-flavored everything is here!
- Wake me up when it’s October
- Enjoying my October one sunset at a time
- Happy to be welcoming October
- Less Monday, more October, please
Hello October Instagram Captions
Your followers will love these October captions for Instagram. Find your favorite October Instagram captions here!
- I dream of Octobers that last forever
- Welcome October: now go do what you do best
- Never stop chasing your October
- Hello, October and Goodbye September.
- Life is better in October.
- Had a spooktacular night!
- Let’s get spooky
- World’s okayest pumpkin carver
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- It’s lit like a pumpkin spice candle
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- Happy October – fall is here!
- Hello October, I know you are going to be a great month for me.
- It’s fall coming back to me now
- I love fall beyond a seasonable doubt
- Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything
- I like you a pumpkin-latte
- What is the cutest season? Awwtumn
- Fall so hard motherpumpkins wanna spice me
- If you’re not into fall, you can leaf me alone
- But first, take a selfie and document the fall
- Fall breeze and autumn leaves
- Autumn leaves and pumpkins please
- Long sleeves and autumn leaves
- Happy October – fall is here!
- Hello October, please be a good month that brings smiles and happiness to our lives.
- Happy October and hello fall!
- October nights and city lights
- October is better with true friends
- Enjoying my October one falling leaf at a time
- Welcoming the month of October
Short Captions About October
If you like these short captions about October, you can head to our list of Short Captions for more. You might also like our lists of Two Word Captions and One Word Captions for when you really like them short and sweet!
- Every October has a story
- October vibes
- Happy October, everyone.
- Hallow Howl-o-ween!
- Creepin’ it real!
- Loving October already!
- Pumped for pumpkins!
- I love you, pumpkin
- Channel the flannel
- I’m spicing things up
- Happy fall, y’all!
- October…Chapter 9
- October please!
- Fall’s well that ends well
- Don’t stop be-leafing
- We love fall, most of all
- Falling for you
- Don’t be so fall of yourself!
- Hay there!
- Fall is coming!
- Hello, October!
- Welcome October!
- Feeling the October vibes
- Get in the swim this October
- Happy October!
Short October Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short October quotes for Instagram. Then check out our list of Short Quotes for more.
“The clear light that belongs to October was making the landscape radiant.” – Florence Bone
“I keep falling in love with October, Over and over again!” ― Charmaine J. Forde
“Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
“I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” – Charmaine J. Forde
“October is the treasure of the year and all the months pay bounty to her store.” – Paul Laurence Dunbar
“I’m an October baby, yes.” – Cardi B
“If the leaves are changing, I feel poetry in the air.” — Laura Jaworski
“First of all, it was October, a rare month for boys.” ― Ray Bradbury
“The crickets still sing in October.” ― Kevin Dalton
“Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.” — John Howard Bryant
“October, crisp, misty, golden October, when the light is sweet and heavy.” ― Angela Carter
“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” – Chad Sugg
“A boy who loved Autumn. A girl who was forever October.” ― Nitya Prakash
“October has broken my heart before…” ― Nitya Prakash
“I come alive in the fall time.” – The Weeknd, ‘Starboy’
“Halloween shadows played upon the walls of the houses.” – Eleanor Estes
“Pumpkins are the only living organisms with triangle eyes.” – Harland Williams
Funny October Instagram Quotes
These funny October quotes will put a smile on your face. If you like funny quotes and sayings, you should also check out our lists of Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“October is crisp days and cool nights, a time to curl up around the dancing flames and sink into a good book.” – John Sinor
“October knew, of course, that the action of turning a page, of ending a chapter or shutting a book, did not end the tale.” ― Neil Gaiman
“What the light looks like in the pear trees, in October, is a hundred teardrops of gold, the whole orchard weeping.” ― Carole Maso
“October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once more in sight, and the enduring constellations above them once again.” – Hal Borland
“In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October.” – Alexander Smith
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped from September to November, wouldn’t it? Look at these maple branches. Don’t they give you a thrill–several thrills?” ― L.M. Montgomery
“All the months are friends of mine but apple month is the dearest, chanted Pat. It was October at Silver Bush. . .” ― Lucy Maud Montgomery
“October had tremendous possibility. The summer’s oppressive heat was a distant memory, and the golden leaves promised a world full of beautiful adventures. They made me believe in miracles.” – Sarah Guillory
“Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings, now for October eves.” – Humbert Wolfe
“In October, a maple tree before your window lights up your room like a great lamp. Even on cloudy days, its presence helps to dispel the gloom.” – John Burroughs
“After the keen still days of September, the October sun filled the earth with mellow warmth.” – Elizabeth George Speare
“October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once
“The trees are in their autumn beauty, The woodland paths are dry, Under the October twilight the water Mirrors a still sky.” – W.B.Yeats
“Pale amber sunlight falls across. The reddening October trees, That hardly sway before a breeze.” – Ernest Dowson
“There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
“Anyone could see that the wind was a special wind this night, and the darkness took on a special feel because it was All Hallows’ Eve.” – Ray Bradbury
“It must be October, the trees are falling away and showing their true colors.” ― Charmaine J Forde
“Books fall from Garry Wills like leaves from a maple tree in a sort of permanent October.” – John Leonard
“October proved a riot a riot to the senses and climaxed those giddy last weeks before Halloween.” ― Keith Donohue
“October, baptize me with leaves! Swaddle me in corduroy and nurse me with split pea soup. October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins. O autumn! O teakettle! O grace!” – Rainbow Rowell
“Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soul, but I must confess that I love you only because you are a prelude to my beloved October.” – Peggy Toney Horton
“May you fall in love with October and all the beauty it brings, May your life be as colorful as
the turning of the leaves, On each blessed autumn day” ― Charmaine J. Forde
“He loved October. Had always loved it. There was something sad and beautiful about it – the ending and beginning of things.” ― Jacqueline Woodson
I’ve always loved October so much, haven’t you? I can see why it’s called the Month of the Angels.” ― Eva Ibbotson
“This tree must be falling for me, as soon as I sat under it, it dropped its leaves. Oh sweet October!” ― Charmaine J Forde
“I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.” – Evan Peters
“Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat… ” – Nicholas Gordon
“As September rolls into October, I become obsessed with apples. Now obviously this is provoked by the ripening fruit clustering on the trees in our orchard, but it is as though all things pomological ripen in me, too.” – Monty Don
“Pumpkins in October, as fat as the full moon, they sit on our doorstep at night and glow.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
So that is our list of Instagram Quotes for October and Captions for Welcoming October. Hopefully you found the perfect one for you.
Now go share that October photo!
And when you are ready to leave October head to our list of November Captions.
Let us know if there is a caption on October that we missed and we will add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: