Santa Claus is an integral part of Christmas in many countries and you’re sure to get some great Santa photos this Christmas. For when you do, we have put together a list of all the best Santa captions for your next post. So if you are looking for Santa captions for Instagram, we have you covered.
We have also included the best Santa quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first and funny Santa captions to make them smile.
If you like these Santa Instagram captions, check out our other lists:
- Christmas Captions and Funny Christmas Captions
- Christmas Tree Captions
- Christmas Light Captions
- Christmas Couple Captions
- Christmas Party Captions
- Short Christmas Quotes for Instagram
Now scroll through to find your favorite caption about Santa.
Here are some of our favorite Santa captions.
- Someone call Santa Claus, because I’m about to sleigh.
- Hey Santa, I see you over deer.
- Hey Santa, how “nice” do we have to be?
- Santa brings out the child in all of us.
- One more sleep until Santa is here!
- Santa knew all I ever wanted for Christmas was you.
- No pouts around here. We are ready for Santa to come to town!
- Do you think Santa is having spiked eggnog this morning?
- Ah, Santa. Hello, old friend.
- Smiles brought to you by Santa.
- Kids are tucked in, time for mommy to kiss Santa Claus.
- I will never tire of seeing that beautiful red suit.
- It’s a good thing Santa didn’t see my browser history
- I don’t think Santa got my letter about the ring.
- Santa is going gluten-free this year.
- And then they lived happily ever antler…
- So in love with this Santa session.
- It’s okay Santa, I scream when Dad holds me too.
- Dear big, fat, judgmental jerk, I just want to tell you that I’ve been naughty this year and it was all worth it!
- You’re the best gift Santa could bring.
- Oh Santa, if only you were single.
- My cookies might be better than Mrs. Claus’.
- Mama needs coffee and so does Santa.
- Hey mom, why does Santa look so much like dad?
- I think Santa would prefer cookies and wine.
- Today, I will sleigh Christmas!
- How I wish I could Dasher away.
- Next year, I’m mailing a Tiffany’s catalog to the North Pole.
- Christmas calories don’t count!
- I wish Santa would adopt me.
- Think I totally sleighed this outfit.
Funny Santa Captions
We think that when it comes to Santa captions, funny ones are often the best ones. If you like these funny captions about Santa, you can also browse through our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- Up on the housetop, click, click, click.
- Run, run, Rudolph, straight to the holiday sales.
- Looks like Santa got my letter this year.
- Maybe Santa didn’t know I was naughty
- Has anyone ever asked Santa what he wants for Christmas?
- Joyful, merry, and blessed
- Christmas break to-do list: Eat, drink, nap
- I like Santa Claus because he only visits once a year. Every guest should follow his example
- Santa teaches us kindness, generosity, and joy.
- I put the “ho” in “ho, ho, ho!”
- Our tree is ready for presents Santa!
- Dear Santa…can you please define “nice?”
- Be naughty, save Santa the trip
- Do you think Santa is hiring?
- Have I been naughty this year? Well, I hope one of the reindeer eats the “naughty” list
- Looks like Santa came to town after all.
- Looks like Santa finally heard my Christmas wish.
- Call me Rudolph, I’m sleighing the game.
- Christmas is in the air, and I’m living for it!
- My spirit animal is Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
- Introduced hubby to the other man in my life, Santa.
- How do you return gifts from Santa?
- Sugar and spice make the holidays nice
- I hope I don’t see mommy kissing Santa Claus
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- I wonder if Santa ever takes the reindeer for a joy ride.
- The best gift Santa ever gave me was having you to celebrate with.
- I wonder if Santa would notice one or two missing?
- How rude-olph me for eating the last cookie. Oops.
- Another day. Another sleigh.
- The only man I love more than you is Santa.
- Hey Santa, any chance you’re looking for a new Mrs. Claus?
- Santa is bringing us a new addition to the family!
- I didn’t see him, but I know he was here.
- Making spirits bright
- Don’t worry Santa, we’ll save you some.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name
- Will Santa still come if I’m up all night with the baby?
- It’s all fun and games ’till Santa checks the naughty list
- Santa brought me something sparkly this year.
- Santa, that’s officially 27 years in a row that you forget the ring for Christmas.
- Do you think he really knows when we are sleeping?
- I want a fat bank account and a slim waist for Christmas this year. You better not mix those two up, Santa!
Santa Instagram Captions
Your followers will love these Santa captions for Instagram. Find your favorite Santa Instagram captions here!
- Santa reminds us it’s better to give than receive.
- Dear Santa, is there still time to make the nice list?
- Get ready for next year, Santa.
- I love you from head to mistletoe
- Santa is the perfect example of believing in something even when you can’t see it.
- I feel better knowing Santa will also be unemployed after Christmas
- Christmas has me feeling extra Santa-mental
- Santa, stop here. We have cookies.
- I wonder if Santa has a peanut allergy.
- Turns out red suits only look good on Santa.
- Any chance the king of Christmas is looking for a queen?
- I slay every day, but on Christmas, I sleigh all day.
- It would be a little Rudolph you not to like this pic.
- Sorry Santa, the baby drank all the milk.
- Santa made my childhood magical.
- Setting out the milk and cookies
- I find you quite reindeering.
- The name is Claus, Santa Claus.
- I like to consider myself the president of Santa’s fan club.
- Just waiting for the man with the bag.
- I guess Santa and Mom have different definitions of nice.
- I think Santa may have mixed up the naughty and nice lists this year.
- I promise I’ll do better next year, Santa.
- Santa! You’re making me blush!
- Stockings are stuffed. That can only mean one thing.
- I hope that St. Nicholas will soon be here.
- Santa outdid himself this year.
- Hey Rudolph, you light up my life.
- I bet Santa never gets stuck in traffic.
- Do you think Santa is keto?
- I’m pretty sure I heard jingle bells around midnight.
- Santa teaches us that the best gifts come from the heart.
- The best gift Santa brings us on Christmas morning is a room full of smiles.
- Never lose that twinkle in your eye, Santa.
- I wonder if I can catch Santa on my ring cam.
- See, I told you I was good this year.
- After all these years, Santa finally brought my Christmas wish.
- I bet Santa is sleeping in this morning.
- No milk, Santa has a new non-deery lifestyle.
- Gingerbread hugs and peppermint kisses to all!
- Hey Santa, can I get North Pole credit?
- Oh Santa, is that mistletoe?
- Tasted and tested for Santa’s safety.
- Make it rein with holiday cheer.
- I bet Mrs. Claus does all of Santa’s gift wrapping.
- Ho, ho, ho? More like ha, ha, ha!
- We could all learn a thing or two from Santa.
- Ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of eggnog.
- The forecast this Christmas is cloudy with a chance of reindeer.
- Do you think Santa would mind if I had a few?
- Dear Santa, do calories count on Christmas?
Short Captions About Santa Claus
If you like these short captions about Santa, head to our list of Short Captions for more. You might also like our lists of Two Word Captions and One Word Captions for when you really like them short and sweet!
- You had me at ho ho ho
- I plan on sleigh-in it.
- You better not pout
- Does Santa have GPS?
- Sleigh hair, don’t care.
- Soy milk for Santa, just in case.
- Oh, deer
- Hey Santa, do you do weddings?
- Ho-ho-home for Christmas!
- Sorry Santa, I can explain.
- Look out for deer, Santa.
- Believe in your elf
- Baked with love for Santa.
- Dear Santa…I can explain
- Eat, drink, and be merry
- Rein it in this holiday season!
- Getting lit like Rudolph tonight.
- Oh deer, Christmas is here.
- Santa must not like walnuts
- He does exist!
- 100% on the naughty list
- Santa was here.
- My fat pants are ready
- We believe!
- He is real!
- This family believes.
- My little Santa baby.
- Wow! Thank you, Santa!
- I smell presents!
- Santa sleighed this year.
- I’ll be there in a Blitzen.
- I never stopped believing.
- Any time now, Santa.
- Olive the other reindeer.
- Not pictured: Santa.
- All is calm, all is bright
- I still believe.
- Santa is a state of mind.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
Short Santa Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short Santa quotes for Instagram. Then check out our full list of Short Quotes.
“You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.” — Robert Paul
“The greatest thing is not to believe in Santa Claus; it is to be Santa Claus.” — Pat Boone
“SANTA! Oh my God! Santa, here?! I know him! I know him!” — Buddy the Elf from Elf
“God put Santa Claus on earth to remind us that Christmas is ‘sposed to be a happy time.” — Bil Keane
“All the world is happy when Santa Claus comes.” — Maud McKnight Lindsay
“Santa Claus had the right idea. Visit people only once a year.” — Victor Borge
“Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.” — Francis P. Church
“Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies!” — Francis P. Church
“Who’s the bane of Santa’s life? The elf and safety officer.” — Catherine Tate
“The name is Bond … Santa Bond. I’ll have an eggnog, shaken, not stirred.” — Michael Scott
“What about Santa’s cookies? I suppose parents eat those, too?” — Buddy the Elf from Elf
Funny Santa Instagram Quotes
These funny Santa quotes will put a smile on your face. If you like funny quotes and sayings, you should also check out our lists of Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“In this age of instant coffee, overnight rush deliveries, and 30-second media sound bites, it’s not surprising that children have discovered that their letters to Santa Claus can be sent by email.” — Patrick Flaherty
“The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.” — Clement Clarke Moore
“I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.” — Dolly Parton
“There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” — Bob Phillips
“Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Claus. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don’t, who will?” — Jon Bon Jovi
“Alas! How dreary would be the world if there was no Santa Claus! There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence.” — Francis P. Church
“It’s always good for us to pause, And think awhile of Santa Claus, That jolly symbol we revere.” — Marshall M. Morgan
“Whenever you give someone a present or sing a holiday song, you’re helping Santa Claus. To me, that’s what Christmas is all about. Helping Santa Claus!” — Louis Sachar
“Here’s what we know about Santa. He sees you when you’re sleeping. He knows when you’re awake. He knows if you’ve been bad or good. I think he’s with the NSA.” — David Letterman
“You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I’m telling you why—Santa Claus is coming to town.” — Haven Gillespie
“For me growing up, Christmas time was always the most fantastic, exciting time of year, and you’d stay up until three in the morning. You’d hear the parents wrapping in the other room but you knew that also, maybe, they were in collusion with Santa Claus.” — Chris Pine
“Santy Claus, why, why are you taking our Christmas tree? WHY?” — Cindy Lou from How the Grinch Stole Christmas
“They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart.” — Paul M. Ell
And there you have it! Our list of Instagram Quotes for Santa and Captions for Santa. We hope you found the perfect one for you.
Now go share your Santa photo!
Let us know if there is a caption on Santa that we missed and we will add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: