Thanksgiving: the time of year that we like slow down, appreciate what we have and spend time with friends and family. And take some amazing Thanksgiving pics that need equally amazing captions. We have scoured the internet for the best Thanksgiving captions including Thanksgiving Instagram captions, cute Thanksgiving captions, captions about Thanksgiving and family, cute Thanksgiving captions for couples, Thanksgiving captions with friends, happy Thanksgiving captions, Thanksgiving sayings, funny Thanksgiving sayings, cute Thanksgiving sayings, and Thanksgiving quotes for Instagram.
So whether you are spending time with loved ones, sitting back and feeling grateful or just eating yourself into a coma you will find the perfect captions about Thanksgiving here.
You might also want to check out our other lists of quotes, sayings and captions for Thanksgiving: Funny Thanksgiving Quotes, Short Thanksgiving Quotes, Thanksgiving Quotes for Family, Thanksgiving Sayings, Thanksgiving Wishes and Funny Thanksgiving Captions.
Jump ahead to your favourite category or just start scrolling to find the perfect Thanksgiving caption for your Thanksgiving pictures.
These are my favorite Thanksgiving captions. Read through the list and pick out yours.
- In all things give thanks
- Gratitude changes everything
- Grateful and great/full
- Eat, drink, and be thankful
- You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach
- Blessed beyond belief
- Turkey and wine and I’m feeling fine
- I cran and I will go back for seconds
- Nobody puts gravy in the corner
- Winner, winner, turkey dinner
- Thankful for elastic waistbands
- Thanksgiving is plucking awesome
- I can’t eat another bite. Oh look, pie!
- Hey there, cutie pie
- In everything, give thanks
- Happiness is homemade
- Bake the world a better place
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
If you are looking for Thanksgiving captions for Instagram this is the list for you. Your followers will love these Thanksgiving IG captions.
- My heart is as full as my plate
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- It doesn’t get any butter than this
- Thankful today and every day
- Feast mode
- Gobble ’til you wobble
- Let’s talk turkey
- Current status: stuffed like a turkey
- Eat, drink, and cranberry
- Keep your eyes on the pies
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- Give thanks and pass the mashed potatoes
Funny Thanksgiving Captions
Or maybe add some humor to your pic with these funny captions on Thanksgiving from our list of Funny Thanksgiving Captions.
- This wine pairs well with a crazy family
- Here’s the one photo we got before the food coma hit…
- They whine. I wine.
- It’s all gravy, baby
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Stop, drop, and pass the rolls
- Is butter(ball) a carb?
- Official occupation: couch potato
- Hit me, gravy, one more time
- Casse-rollin’ with the fam!
- Let’s get basted
- Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater
- B-autumns up
- The gravy train
- Easy as pie!
Cute Thanksgiving Captions
I love these cute Thanksgiving captions. If you do too head to our list of Cute Captions for more.
- Eat, drink, and wear stretchy pants
- If you need me, I’ll be on the couch
- To do: Eat, drink, nap. Repeat.
- Taters gonna tate
- Sweet as apple pie
- Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed
- Too blessed to be stressed
- Keep calm and gobble on
- Let’s get cranberry sauced
- It’s turkey time
- Pies before guys
Captions About Thanksgiving and Family
Thanksgiving is all about spending time with family and these captions about Thanksgiving and family express that perfectly. You might like our list of Thanksgiving Quotes for Family.
- When we have each other, we have everything
- I’m thankful to have a family who takes eating as seriously as I do
- Family (n.): Life’s greatest blessing
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, the love between us
- Always better together
- Thankful for the family I love and for the blessings that will come
- You call it chaos. We call it family.
- Family is the gift that lasts forever
- Small moments. Big Thanksgiving memories.
- Time with family is time well spent.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
- Family is where life begins and love never ends
- We laugh, we cry, we make time fly.
- Good family Thanksgiving vibes only.
- You call it Thanksgiving chaos. We call it family.
- Judging by the chaos, you’d never guess this was a planned activity.
- A large family really helps when you’re a lazy one. Especially at Thanksgiving.
- Good Times + Crazy Family = Great Thanksgiving Memories!
- Thanksgiving with Family: A little bit of loud and a whole lot of love.
- Time spent with family at Thanksgiving is worth every second.
- My family is just the right mix of chaos and love.
- Living our dreams. Creating family Thanksgiving memories.
- Turkey tastes better when you eat it with family.
- Getting into petty arguments is our favorite Thanksgiving game!
- It’s not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that matters
- The love of a family is one of life’s greatest blessings
- This is our happy place
- Where there is family, there is love
- Happy Thanksgiving, from our family to yours
- Family is the best team you could ever have
- Epic family Thanksgiving moment!
- Thanksgiving family time is perfect content.
- Small moments. Big Thanksgiving memories.
- Every family has a Thanksgiving story. Welcome to ours!
Cute Thanksgiving Couple Captions
- Food tastes better when you eat it with someone you love
- All you knead is love — and pumpkin pie
- Fifty shades of gravy
- Just me and my cutie pie
- We go together like fruit and cake
- Spice, spice, baby
- Love at first bite
- Together is our favorite place to be
- There are so many things I am thankful for this year, but at the very top of that list is you
- You’re the pumpkin to my pie
- Giving thanks for you all year round
- I only have pies for you
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I give you thanks for making my life special
- I’m so grateful for good times and you
- Cutest pumpkin in the patch
- The snuggle is going to be real today
- …and they lived apple-y ever after
- There are so many beautiful reasons to be grateful. You’re one of them
Captions for Thanksgiving with Friends
- This group has the tur-key to my heart
- Having a butterball with these friends
- Thankful for friends that turned into family
- Friendsgiving: Where friends who are family gather together and give thanks
- The best time is always found when friends gather ’round
- My heart is filled with gratitude, my life is filled with amazing friendships
- Is it too soon to be thinking about leftovers? Asking for a friend.
- Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us, and the love between us
Thankful Happy Thanksgiving Captions
Check out these happy Thanksgiving captions for your next post. Check out our list of Happy Captions.
- A grateful heart is a happy heart
- Happy Winesgiving
- Happy Thanksgiving, may your hearts be as full as your plates today!
- This is my happy face, and this is our happy place
- Happy Piesgiving, folks!
- The best attitude is gratitude
- We go together like turkey and gravy
- Choose to be grateful no matter what
- Happy stomach in my happy place
- A happy heart is a thankful heart
- Happy Thanksgiving to all
Thanksgiving Puns for Instagram
Some people can’t resist a pun. If that’s you, you will love this list of Thanksgiving puns for Instagram.
- Because you know I’m all about that baste
- Talk turkey to me
- What a cluster pluck
- My gobble-let overfloweth
- Pie plucking love this holiday
- I yam what I yam
- Oh my gourd-ness, I love Thanksgiving
- Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about
- Gourd times
- And they lived apple-y ever after
- Let the gourd times roll
- Zero plucks given
- I get pie with a little help from my friends
- More rolls? You butter believe it
- Can’t nobody tell me stuffin’
- Eat hard, nap harder
- Thanksgiving: A time to count blessings, not carbs
- Let’s eat this beast of a feast
- Vegetables are a must. I suggest zucchini bread, carrot cake, and pumpkin pie.
- Every day is leg day
- Thanksgiving is the best — no ifs, ands, or butter about it
- Life is gourd
- Good food + better company = the perfect recipe for a day of thanks
- Not to be corny, but I’m feeling thankful
- Fitness? More like fitness whole turkey in my mouth
- Leftovers are for quitters
- It’s leg day
- Feast your eyes on this
- Don’t be a jerky, eat some turkey
- Touchdowns, tailgates, and turkey
- Family, turkey, and football — oh my!
- You’ll always be my gravy
- Hello, pumpkin
“When you love what you have, you have everything you need.”
“There is always, always something to be thankful for.”
“It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.”
“Give thanks with a grateful heart.”
“Thankful and blessed.”
“In all things give thanks.”
“Let our lives be full of both thanks and giving.”
“Gather here with grateful hearts.”
“There’s always something to be thankful for.”
“Life is better when you’re grateful.”
“Thanksgiving is a word of gratitude.”
“Let our lives be full of both thanks and giving.”
“A strong family has well-worn seats at the dinner table.”
“Grateful for everyone and everything in my life today.”
Funny Thanksgiving Sayings
And you can never go wrong with a few funny sayings for Thanksgiving. You might like our list of Funny Sayings.
“May your pants stay stretchy, your glasses stay full, and your family avoid talking politics.”
“This is a reminder to set your scale back ten pounds this weekend.”
“Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove he wasn’t chicken.”
“My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I told them I couldn’t quit cold turkey.”
“It’s not the minutes spent at the table that put on weight, it’s the seconds.”
“Leftovers are for quitters.”
“May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey be plump. May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!”
“On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment — halftime.”
Cute Thanksgiving Sayings
These cute Thanksgiving sayings really hit the spot for me.
“There’s always room for seconds.”
“Grateful for small things, big things, and everything in between.”
“Pumpkin spice and everything nice.”
“Eat, drink, and be thankful.”
“Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.”
“Give thanks for a little and you will get a lot.”
“There are so many reasons to be grateful.”
“May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life.”
- Channel the flannel
- Keep calm and stay cozy
- Tea and fuzzy socks season
- The most colorful season of all is here
- Happy fall, y’all!
- These colors are unbe-leaf-able!
- I love fall beyond a seasonable doubt
- I like you a pumpkin-latte
- Happiness is a hot drink on a cold day
- By this time my blood type is pumpkin spice
- So many of my smiles begin with autumn
- Leaves are falling, autumn is calling
- We love fall, most of all
- In an autumn state of mind
- Long sleeves and autumn leaves
- Meet me under the falling leaves
- Sweater weather is better together
And what is Thanksgiving without pumpkins? Here are our favorites from our list of Perfect Pumpkin and Pumpkin Patch Captions.
- Cutest pumpkins in the patch
- Pumpkin Everything
- Pumpkin season has begun
- Pumped for pumpkins
- Pure pumpkin goodness
- I’m no Cinderella, but I know that pumpkins are magical
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
- I’ve never met a pumpkin I didn’t like
- Autumn skies and pumpkin pies
- Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything
- Autumn leaves and pumpkins please
Apple Picking Captions
Apple picking is another great traditon near Thanksgiving. Here are a few of our favorites from our list of Apple Picking Captions.
- Apple picking is my therapy
- The first apples are ripe and so the apple picking season has started
- Its apple picking time so from on the apple-ness will last forever
- An apple-solutely beautiful day
- This autumn, I’m going bananas for apples
- Apple picking is the real A-ppy-ness
- Get in my car loser we will go apple picking today
- No bad apples here
- Roses are red and apples are too
- How ’bout them apples?!
- Orange you glad I didn’t use an apple pun?
- The cutest apples in the orchard
- If you want apples, sometimes you gotta shake the trees
- Ladies and gentlemen, a round of apple-ause!
- I’m red-y to go apple picking
- An apple a day will keep anyone away if thrown hard enough
- I’d like to apple-ogize for the pun
- Stick with me like apple and caramel
- I’d pick you over and over
- I find you a-peel-ing!
- Stay by my cider!
Our favorites from our list of November Captions.
- Are you ready for the most thankful month of them all?
- Hot cocoa, fuzzy socks, and bae by my side.
- Happy November and hello holiday season!
- Happy to be welcoming November
- Happy November: time to prep for Thanksgiving
- Wishing you the best on your first day of November.
- Welcome to the first day of November.
- *Starts listening to Christmas music.*
- Hello, November! Let the celebrations begin.
- The first day of November is here, which means my favorite month is here.
- I’m more than pine with Thanksgiving coming up.
- Thankful to be welcoming the month of November
- It’s beginning to look a lot like November.
- It’s November so I’m off enjoying fall
- Happy November! May the crisp days ahead fill you with joy!
- Happy November – I love that I live in a world where there are Novembers
- Can’t believe that October is Octover.
- It’s November – Time to be thankful
- Brace yourselves, November is coming.
- FALLing in love with November.
- I hope November never leafs me.
- November: sweater weather and eating season.
- Oh my gourd, I can’t believe it’s already November.
- It’s unbe-leaf-able how much I love November.
- Welcome to the first day of November
- November always leafs me smiling.
- Hello, November and Goodbye October.
- Hello November! I’m ready for Thankgiving.
- My favorite outdoor activity is going back inside.
- Get comfortable with fall. Happy November.
- November shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.
- Happy November, everyone
- November…Chapter 11
Thanksgiving Quotes for Instagram
When you are thinking about captions, sometimes a quote is the way to go. Here are some short Thanksgiving quotes for Instagram that will work perfectly for your next caption. You might also like our list of Best Fall Quotes, Short Fall Quotes for Instagram, and Funny Winter Quotes.
“Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” —Maya Angelou
“Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more.” —Melody Beattie
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.” —Melody Beattie
“Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” -Amy Grant
“An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” —Yogi Bhajan
“If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” —Meister Eckhart
“What if, today, we were grateful for everything?” —Charlie Brown
“A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues.” -Cicero
“These sweatpants are all that fits me right now.” —Regina George, Mean Girls
“And when a nice boy who adores you offers you pie, say ‘thank you.'” —William, This Is Us
“I suppose I will die never knowing what pumpkin pie tastes like when you have room for it.” -Robert Brault
“Thanksgiving is so called because we are all so thankful that it only comes once a year.” -P. J. O’Rourke
“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” —Henry David Thoreau
“It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring.” —Timothy, Friends
“Thanksgiving – fall’s finale. Best damn holiday of the year in my worldly estimation.” – Carew Papritz
“Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” -W.T. Purkiser
“If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” -Gerald Good
“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” —Willie Nelson
“If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
“If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” -W. Clement Stone
“The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” -William Blake
“Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone.” —Gertrude Stein
“Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.”—Kevin James
“Thanksgiving is a special day, a day we share the joy. We come before a lavish meal, one we quite enjoy.” – Julie Hebert
“Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” -Nigel Hamilton
“If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.” -Ina Garten
“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” – John F. Kennedy
“I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” -Erma Bombeck
I hope you found the perfect caption for Thanksgiving or saying for your next post.
Let us know in the comments below if we missed any that should be added.
And for when Christmas rolls around we have a list of Funny Christmas Captions, Perfect Christmas Captions, Short Christmas Quotes, Christmas Tree Quotes, Cute Christmas Quotes, Cute Christmas Captions and Christmas Tree Captions that will get you in the holiday spirit.
Pin it for Later!
Other Posts About Quotes You May be Interested in: