Our site includes affiliate links to products we recommend. If you use one to make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Walking is a great way to slow down and appreciate your surroundings. Whether you are on a city stroll or heading out for a walk in nature we have all the best walking captions for your next post. We have also included the best walking quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first.
So if you are looking for a walk caption to make them smile or to inspire, you will find it here.
If you like these captions, you might also want to check out our lists of:
- Walking Quotes
- Hiking Captions
- Funny Hiking Captions
- Running Captions
- Hiking Quotes
- Funny Hiking Quotes
- Trekking Quotes
We have also paired some of our favorite captions about walking with our favorite walking pics.
Scroll through to find your favorite caption about walking.
These walking captions are perfect for your next walking photo. You might also like our list of Hiking Captions.
- Barefoot. Mindful. Open. Connecting with the earth.
- Be a solitary walker: walk alone, talk to yourself, sometimes sing
- May your walk through nature lead you to your true self.
- Walking lets me feel closer to the world.
- Walking my own path
- Sunset beach walks are the best walks
- When you aren’t in a hurry and want to take it all in.
- Few things are better than a refreshing walk after a good lunch.
- Keep calm and keep walking.
- The view up here is breathtaking, and I know it’s all downhill from here.
- I find walks cheaper than therapy.
- May your best miles be covered on foot.
- Walking together for a lifetime.
- A walk in the woods sometimes means getting lost.
- May the forest be with you.
- Happiness is walking with friends.
- Walking in the sunlight is like walking on the moon.
- Off to great places. Today is my day. My mountain is waiting, and so I’m on my way.
- Come at sunset. Leave before moonrise.
- The trail begins where the signposts end.
- I’m not lost. I’m exploring.
- Walking fast enough to make my own breeze
- Walk through life with your mind wide open
- There’s no such thing as “too much fresh air.”
- Needed a change of altitude.
- Life is full of ups and downs. Walk on the right path.
Walking Captions for Instagram
Your followers will love these walking captions for Instagram.
- Walking, the best way to get inspired
- A walk in the woods sometimes means getting lost
- Walk through life with minds wide open.
- Walking is the best way to get inspired.
- May your best miles be covered on foot
- Live life by a compass, not by a clock.
- Walk your own walk.
- Good friends listen to your adventures. Best friends make them with you.
- To walk fast, walk alone. But to walk far, walk together.
- A walk in the woods can replenish your soul.
- Walking is awesome. Thanks for being awesome.
- I’m walking with the breeze in my hair.
- If two people walk together, they always find their way.
- Taking things one step at a time.
- Good company makes a long journey seem shorter.
- The Earth offers music to those who listen.
- Life begins at the end of our comfort zones.
- Life is a journey. And I’m walking every step of the way.
- Move the body, still the mind
Short Walk Captions
If you like these short walk captions, you can also check out our full list of Short Captions.
- Starting with baby steps
- Walk more; worry less
- Walk often. Walk always.
- Walking in sunshine
- Walk more, live longer.
- Strolling into the weekend
- It’s time to walk the talk.
- I’m always one step ahead.
- Halfway to somewhere
- Walking is my hobby.
- I’m writing this from a walk.
- Walking tall
Funny Captions About Walking
If you like these funny captions about walking, you might also like our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Summer Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, Funny Birthday Captions, Funny Halloween Captions, Funny Thanksgiving Captions, and Funny Christmas Captions.
- I find walks cheaper than therapy
- The Walking Wounded
- Life’s best views come after the most arduous climbs.
- A walk in the woods can leave you breathless.
- Life is full of ups and downs. Always walk on the right path.
- Walking is an adventure in the unexpected.
- It’s just a hill. Walk over it.
- Running is better, but I like walking.
- Some women want diamonds. I just want to walk.
- Let’s wander where the Wi-Fi is weak.
- Walking makes it easy to forget to check your phone
- The Young and the Breathless
- Time to walk your walk, not just talk your talk
- Walk more; worry less
- They told me to take a hike, so I did.
- Many of life’s best memories are made in walking shoes.
- I’d instead be walking on a rainy day than sitting at a desk on a sunny day.
- Walking is the answer. Who cares what the question is?
- People can walk the same trail twice, but the experience is always different.
- I’d rather walk than run, but I’ll jog if there are cupcakes at the end
Short Walking Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short walking quotes for Instagram. You might also like our list of Short Quotes.
“Walking is man’s best medicine.” – Hippocrates
“Walks. The body advances, while the mind flutters around it like a bird.” – Jules Renard
“Hiking and happiness go hand in hand or foot in boot.” – Diane Spicer
“An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Early morning exercise will keep you active for the entire day.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
“I like to walk in the morning.” – Francis Ford Coppola
“Walking brings me back to myself.” – Laurette Mortimer
“Inner peace is a quiet evening moonlight walk in the soft falling snow of our minds.” – Wes Adamson
“If you like my poems let them walk in the evening, a little behind you” – E. E. Cummings
“It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.” — Herman Siu
“Thoughts come clearly while one walks.” – Thomas Mann
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.” – John Muir
“I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees” – Henry David Thoreau
“When you walk in the mountains or swim in the sea, again, you set yourself free.” – Jay Woodman
“Walking is the exact balance between spirit and humility.” – Gary Snyder
“All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
“After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value.” – G.M. Trevelyan
“We live in a fast-paced society. Walking slows us down.” – Robert Sweetgall
“It is not talking but walking that will bring us to heaven.” – Matthew Henry
“In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
“Hiking alone lets me have some time to myself.” – Jamie Luner
“A walk in nature, walks the soul back home.” – Mary Davis
“Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake.” – Wallace Stevens
“To solve a problem, walk around.” – Gregory McNamee
“If you could walk a mile in my shoes you’d be crazy too.”- Tupac Shakur
“Walk a day in my shoes….” – Mark Steber
“Yours are the only shoes made to walk your journey.” – Charles F. Glassman
“Now we walk together, forever.” – Ruben & Braceli
“Walking together, matching our footfalls.” – Sally Thorn
“Walking together. Creating memories.” – Surabhi Rai
“Walking together and exchanging kisses. Holding hands like we’re Mr. and Mrs.” – Vineeza Shakeeb
“Come, dear heart. Lean on me and let us walk this path together.” – Juliet Marillier
“Just walk with me on this path and let the light that is inside us lead the way.” – JmStorm
“Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it.” – Rumi
“The longest journey begins with a single step.” – Pantanjali
“Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.” – Carrie Latet
“If I could not walk far and fast, I think I should just explode and perish.” – Charles Dickens
“There is no habit you will value so much as that of walking far without fatigue.” – Thomas Jefferson
“Walking is how the body measures itself against the earth.” – Rebecca Solnit
“Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you.” – John Ruskin
Funny Walking Instagram Quotes
These funny walking quotes will put a smile on your face. And if you like funny quotes and sayings, you should have a look at our lists of Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.” – Jacqueline Schiff
“Walking is good for solving problems — it’s like the feet are little psychiatrists.” – Terri Guillemets
“Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.” – Henry David Thoreau
“I have two doctors, my left leg and my right.” – G.M. Trevelyan
“He who limps is still walking.” – Stanislaw J. Lec
“If you are in a bad mood, go for a walk. If you are still in a bad mood, go for another walk.” —Hippocrates
“Walking takes longer… than any other known form of locomotion except crawling. Thus it stretches time and prolongs life. Life is already too short to waste on speed.” – Edward Abbey
“You can never walk a mile in someone else’s shoes, but you can walk a mile in your own and be proud of it.”- Zach Anner
“Look in my eyes, see what I see Do what I do, be what I be Walk in my shoes, hurt your feet Then know why I do dirt in the street.”- DMX
“But the beauty is in the walking — we are betrayed by destinations.” – Gwyn Thomas
“Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.” – Steven Wright
“When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” – A.A. Milne
“I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don’t accidentally walk through into another dimension.” -Steven Wright
“I have the European urge to use my feet when a drive can be dispensed with.” – Vladimir Nabokov
“Some people walk in the rain; others just get wet.” – Roger Miller
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the heck she is.” – Ellen DeGeneres
Inspirational Walk Quotes for Instagram
Check out these inspirational walk quotes for Instagram. You might also like our list of Short Inspirational Quotes.
“Walking gets the feet moving, the blood moving, the mind moving. And movement is life.” – Terri Guillemets
“If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk.” – Raymond Inmon
“My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.” – Aldous Huxley
“Above all, do not lose your desire to walk. Every day I walk myself into a state of well-being and walk away from every illness. I have walked myself into my best thoughts, and I know of no thought so burdensome that one cannot walk away from it.” – Soren Kierkegaard
“I love walking because it clears your mind, enriches the soul, takes away stress, and opens up your eyes to a whole new world.” – Claudette Dudley
“A morning walk gives the body a chance to forgive the trials and tribulations of yesterday, to shed its rubbish and mental clutter. ” – Terri Guillemets
“It is quite possible to leave your home for a walk in the early morning air and return a different person – beguiled, enchanted.” – Mary Ellen Chase
“To be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter… these are some of the rewards of the simple life.” – John Burroughs
“One day we took each other by the hand and went for a walk in the evening. And we walked like that for our whole life.” – Mikhail Gorbachev
“The woman who follows the crowd will usually go on further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” — Albert Einstein
“A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods.” – Rachel Carson
“I love walking in the woods, along the trails, by the beaches. I love being part of nature. I love walking alone. It is therapy. One needs to be alone, to recharge one’s batteries.” – Grace Kelly
“When we walk into a grove of trees or under an open sky the magic of nature takes over and the heaviness of life lifts a little.” – Natassia Cassinero
“Take a quiet walk with Mother Nature. It will nurture your mind, body and soul.” – Antony Douglas Williams
“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” — Albert Camus
“We were just two people headed in the same direction, and walking together was better than walking alone. Love should be more than that.” – Bette Lee Crosby
So that is our list of Instagram Quotes for Walking and Captions for Walking. We hope you found the perfect one for you.
You might also like our list of Yoga Captions.
Now go for a walk!
Also, let us know if there is a quote on walking that we missed and we will add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: