Our site includes affiliate links to products we recommend. If you use one to make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Yoga is one of the best ways to strengthen both your mind and body. And whether you just conquered a new pose or are doing your daily meditation, we have all the best yoga captions for your next post. We have also included the best yoga quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first.
So if you are looking for a funny yoga caption to make them smile, you will find it here.
My favorite place for yoga is Guatemala, a place we’ve spent a lot of time in the last few years. If you are interested to learn more about all the great yoga options there, check out our list of the best places for yoga on Lake Atitlan.
Now scroll on through to find your favorite inspirational caption about yoga.
Here are some of our favorite yoga captions.
- Journey of the soul.
- Paths are many, truth is one.
- Accept and love yourself today.
- I bend so I don’t break.
- Slow down your mind.
- Sending you love and light.
- Find your center in life.
- Perfection is a myth.
- Life is short, do yoga.Forget past, release future, embrace present.
- Lighten your spirit.
- Namaste, and love to all.
- Yoga expands your consciousness.
- Free from judgment.
- Take it one day at a time.
- When in doubt, stretch it out.
- Start where you are.
- Body and mind: a two-way mirror.
- Stop thinking, start doing.
- Every day is a good day for yoga.
- The yoga pose you avoid the most is the yoga pose you need the most.
- Yoga begins with listening, not moving.
- Everything gets easier with practice.
- It’s not about being good at something, it’s about being good to yourself.
- A workout for the mind, body, and soul.
- It doesn’t matter if things aren’t perfect. My practice is my time to feel alive, loved, and free.
- Sometimes in yoga I feel like a graceful swan. Other times I feel like a baby giraffe trying to use its legs.
- Some days you eat salads and do yoga. Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s called the balance.
- The hardest part of yoga class is wiggling your fingers and toes after five minutes of savasana.
- Never underestimate a person with a yoga mat.
- Baby yoga.
- To tree, or not to tree?
- It’s all water under the bridge.
Funny Yoga Captions
We think that when it comes to yoga captions, funny ones are often the best. And if you like these funny captions about yoga, you might also want to check out our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- If everyone did yoga, we would have world peace.
- Bandhas activated. Chakras aligned. We got this.
- If you fall, I’ll be there. Sincerely, your mat.
- Come on inner peace, I don’t have all day.
- I’ve got 99 problems, but I go to yoga to forget them all.
- Sometimes you’re the dog, sometimes you’re the tree.
- Proud supporter of messy hair and yoga pants.
- I do yoga on days that end in “y.”
- I’m addicted to yoga, and I don’t want to be cured.
- Throw your hair in a bun, downward dog like a boss, and handle it.
- Thanks to yoga, I now gently stretch to conclusions rather than jumping to them.
- I’m sorry for what I said before I went to yoga.
- A savasana a day keeps the worries away.
- Yoga pants: because jeans are stressful, and you don’t need that in your life.
- You are one yoga class away from a good mood.
- How To Get a Yoga Body: have a body, do yoga.
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes– even you.
- Embrace the messy hair and yoga clothes.
- Please grant me the coffee to change the things I can, and the yoga to accept the things I cannot.
- Alignment: check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy yoga clothes and that’s basically the same thing.
- Diamonds were once a girl’s best friend… then yoga pants happened.
- Namascray: the crazy in me honors, sees, and loves the crazy in you.
- It might look like I’m listening, but in my head I’m practicing yoga.
- Yoga is for posers.
- Rolling with my om-ies.
- I’ve been doing yoga for years… it’s been a pretty long stretch.
- Fitting some yoga in today, it’s a flexible thing.
- What’s up dog?
- Yoga-nna love this.
- Yoga makes the heart crow fonder.
- I didn’t believe yoga would fix my posture, but I stand corrected.
- It’s all down dog from here.
- Mountain pose really peaks my interest.
- Crescent lunge is a big step forward for me.
- I wheel-y love yoga.
- I udderly love cat-cows.
- Close your eyes and count to zen.
- Yoga? I’m down, dog.
- Yoga keeps me zen-tered.
Yoga Instagram Captions
Your followers will love these yoga captions for Instagram. Find your favorite yoga Instagram captions here!
- When in doubt, vinyasa it out.
- Yoga is a journey, not a destination.
- Yoga is a way of life.
- Eat, sleep, yoga, repeat.
- Inhale the future, exhale the past.
- Reflect. Unwind. Stretch. Strengthen.
- All you need is love and yoga.
- First I do yoga, and then I do things
- Yoga is a way of life.
- Just show up, and miracles happen.
- Keep calm and flow on.
- Try something new today.
- Feeling like a pretzel.
- Yoga heals the soul.
- Yoga gives me wings to fly high.
- There’s no such thing as a bad yoga practice.
- It’s not about being good at something. It’s about being good to yourself.
- Yoga helps to find answers in the body and mind.
- Focus on your breath.
- Yoga helps me find a little peace in a chaotic world.
- Yoga teaches you how to listen to your body.
- Yoga is the union of the body, mind, and soul.
- Yoga class helps me calm down from the agonizing stress of trying to get to yoga class on time.
- Yoga isn’t about tightening your ass, it’s about getting your head out of it.
- Wake me up when it’s time for yoga.
- Don’t be afraid to be open minded, your brain is not going to fall out.
Short Captions About Yoga
If you like these short captions about yoga, you can also head to our full list of Short Captions for more. You might also like our lists of Two Word Quotes and One Word Quotes for when you really like them short and sweet!
- Inner peace.
- Resting in stillness.
- Hold it.
- Internal cleansing.
- Stretch it out.
- Serenity now.
- Perfectly imperfect.
- Dig deep.
- Love yourself.
- Just breathe.
- Stand strong.
- Be present.
- Stay grounded.
- Look within.
- But first, yoga.
- Go for it.
- Greetings, yogis.
- Protecting my energy.
- Radiate positivity.
- Here and now.
- Yoga is magic.
- Releasing tension.
- Let the light in.
- Stretch for success.
- Cleansing my energy.
- Believe in yourself.
- Live in the moment.
- This too shall pass
- Let your spirit soar.
- Heavily meditated.
International Yoga Day Captions
June 21st is International Yoga Day and these International Yoga Day captions are perfect to mark the day.
- An attitude of gratitude.
- I’d rather be doing yoga.
- Move the body, still the mind.
- When life gets stressful, do yoga.
- When in doubt, go to yoga.
- Yoga is my therapy.
- Take time for yourself.
- The perfect antidote for stress.
- Every deep breath is tension relieved.
- Slay on Yoga Day.
- Feel the Universe embrace you.
- Stay true to yourself.
- Yoga is self-discovery.
- Body under construction, mind on a mission.
- Yoga teaches us to love ourselves first.
- Stillness at its best.
- Control your thoughts, control your reality.
- Yoga is my self-care.
- Lengthen, deepen, and find your rhythm.
- Keep calm and go to yoga.
- Yoga happens beyond the mat– anything you do with attention to how you feel is doing yoga.
- Yoga is not for the flexible, it’s for the willing.
- The secret to yoga? Be present in the moment, and let go of the rest.
- Integrate yoga into your life to feel better about both inside and out.
- Yoga; it’s cheaper than therapy.
- Yoga… because punching people is frowned upon.
- It’s funny when people think yogis are supposed to be calm. Like… no, we’re all here because we need yoga.
- I put on for my Siddhi.
- Never board in plank pose.
- Don’t get it twisted.
Short Yoga Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short yoga quotes for Instagram. You may also want to check out our longer list of Short Quotes.
“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” ― Yogi Bhajan
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” ― Gautama Buddha
“Yoga is not about touching your toes. It is what you learn on the way down.” — Jigar Gor
“The quality of our breath expresses our inner feelings.” — T.K.V. Desikachar
“The posture becomes perfect, when the effort of achieving it vanishes.” – Yogabhashya
“Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” — Kevin Trudeau
“Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory.” — Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
“Yoga exists in the world because everything is linked.” – T. K. V. Desikachar
“Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.” ― Jason Crandell
“Yoga is the space where flower blossoms.” ― Amit Ray
“When breath control is correct, mind control is possible.” ― Pattabhi Jois
“The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.” ― B.K.S Iyengar
“Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists.” – Patanjali
“There is no difference in souls, only the ideas about ourselves that we wear.” – B.K.S Iyengar
“The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.” — Sakyong Mipham
“Yoga adds years to your life, and life to your years.” – Alan Finger
“Yoga is the stilling of the changing states of the mind.” — Yogas Chitta Vrtti Nirodhah
“Yoga is the artwork of awareness on the canvas of body, mind, and soul.” – Amit Ray
“My body is my temple and asanas are my prayers.” — B.K.S Iyengar
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
“Happiness is a state of inner fulfillment.” – Matthieu Ricard
“I’m standing on my own altar and the poses are my prayers.” — B.K.S Iyengar
“Yoga is a skill in action.” – The Bhagavad Gita
“Master your breath, let the self be in bliss, contemplate on the sublime within you.” – Krishnamacharya
“In order to be effective, truth must penetrate like an arrow-and that is likely to hurt.” – Wei Wu Wei
Inspirational Yoga Instagram Quotes
If you like these inspirational yoga Instagram quotes, you can also head over to our lists of Short Inspirational Quotes, Inspirational Morning Quotes, Inspirational Quotes for Today, Funny Inspirational Quotes and Inspirational Quotes for Work.
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” ― The Bhagavad Gita
“The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga” ― Yogi Bhajan
“It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.” – Buddha
“Balancing in yoga and life is a reflection of our inner state.” ― Shiva Rea
“Yoga began with the first person wanting to be healthy and happy all the time.” – Sri Swami Satchidananda
“To perform every action artfully is yoga.” – Swami Kripalu
“Calming the mind is yoga. Not just standing on the head.” ― Swami Satchidananda
“Mindfulness helps you go home to the present.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
“You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” — Brian Weiner
“Yoga does not transform the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.” — B.K.S. Iyengar
“Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter your flame.” ― B.K.S Iyengar
”Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.” — Eckhart Tolle
“Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter your flame.” — B.K.S. Iyengar
“Yoga begins right where I am – not where I was yesterday or where I long to be.” – Linda Sparrowe
“One of the fundamental principles of yoga: a small action done repeatedly can make an enormous difference.” – Dr. Timothy McCall
“When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga.” ― Petri Räisänen
“Yoga means addition. Addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.” ― Amit Ray
“The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind.” – Rodney Yee
“Simply be present with your own shifting energies and with the unpredictability of life as it unfolds.” — Krishna Pattabhi Jois
“Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul creates the symphony of life.” — B.K.S Iyengar
“Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” – Pema Chodron
“Whether young or old, very old, sick or feeble, one can attain perfection in all the yogas by practicing.” – Hatha Yoga Pradipika
“You may not be able to control the whole world, but you may learn to control your inner world through yoga.” – Debasish Mridha
“Yoga is a way of moving into stillness in order to experience the truth of who you are.” – Erich Schiffmann
International Yoga Day Quotes for Instagram
Use any of these International Yoga Day quotes for Instagram for your June 21st yoga post! Summer Solstice is also June 21st so you might also want to check out list of Summer Solstice Quotes to help celebrate the longest day of the year.
“Master your breath, let the self be in bliss, contemplate on the sublime within you.” – Tirumalai Krishnamacharya
“My biggest struggles have been my biggest teachers.” — Kathryn Budig
“In truth, yoga doesn’t take time – it gives time.” ― Ganga White
“Yoga begins with listening. When we listen, we are giving space to what is.” — Richard Freeman
“Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
“Yoga is not about self-improvement. It’s about self-acceptance.” — Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa
“Surrender to Yoga, for where is the conflict when the truth is known.” – Sri T.Krishnamacharya
“Here and now is where yoga begins.” – The Yoga Sutras
“A mind free from all disturbance is Yoga.” – The Yoga Sutra
“Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within.” – B.K.S Iyengar
“In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” — Deepak Chopra
“Body is not stiff, mind is stiff.” — Pattabhi Jois
“Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.” – Bob Harper
“Anybody can breathe. Therefore, anybody can practice yoga.” – T.K.V. Desikachar
“The very heart of yoga practice is ‘abyhasa’ – steady effort in the direction you want to go.” — Sally Kempton
“Change only happens in the present moment. The past is already done. The future is just energy and intention.” ― Kino MacGregor
“Yoga is a method to come to a non dreaming mind. Yoga is the science to be in the here and now.” ― Osho
“I think it’s interesting that the opposite of being active in yoga is not being passive. It’s being receptive.” — Cyndi Lee
“The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.” — Jason Crandell
“No great work has ever been produced except after a long interval of still and musing meditation.” — Walter Bagehot
“True meditation is about being fully present with everything that is including discomfort and challenges. It is not an escape from life.” ― Craig Hamilton
And there you have it! That is our list of Instagram Quotes for Yoga and Captions for Yoga. We hope you found the perfect one for you.
Now go make yoga a part of your daily life!
Let us know if there is a caption on yoga that we missed and we can add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: