If you are looking for short sunset quotes you have come to the right place. Here we have gathered all the best short sunset quotes into one place. We quit our jobs over 10 years ago and have been travelling ever since. During that time we make a point of seeing sunsets in every country we go to. We have found that it is important to take the time to slow down and appreciate the little details around you. Those sunsets have often been so amazing that it can be difficult to do them justice and capture exactly what we felt while watching them. This list of beautiful sunset quotes will help you do just that and when it comes to sunset quotes, short is sometimes the way to go.
We have also paired our favourite short quotes about sunsets with our favourite sunset photos from around the world from Lake Atitlan in Guatemala to the Greek island of Santorini to the beaches of Mexico.
You might be looking for inspirational quotes about the sunset or want to use a short quote as a sunset caption on Instagram. We have found that when it comes to sunset quotes, short ones work best as captions for Instagram. You might also want to look at our extensive list of the overall best sunset captions.
We have a list of the Best Sunset Quotes as well as the following lists of other specific sunset quotes:
- Romantic Sunset Quotes About Love
- Inspirational Sunset Quotes
- Beautiful Sunset Quotes
- Sunset Quotes About Life
- Simple Sunset Quotes for Instagram
Check out our Sun Quotes: Sunny Sayings to Brighten Your Day, an extensive list of all the best quotes about the sun.
Best Short Sunset Quotes
1. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” – Richie Norton
2. “The horizon changes but the sun does not.” – Joyce Rachelle
3. “It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream” – Bernard Williams
4. “A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.” – Crystal Woods
5. “If I could lick the sunset, I’ll bet it would taste like Neapolitan ice cream.” – Jarod Kintz
6. “Beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies” – Paulo Coelho
7. “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” – George R. R. Martin
8. “That was her magic – she could still see the sunset, even on the darkest days.” – Atticus
9. “Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully.” – Kristen Butler
10. “The sun has gone to bed and so must I.” – The Sound of Music
11. “Sunsets are my escape into the reality I want to continuously live.” – Rachel Roy
12. “Pour me a sunset, kill the night, and I promise to drink with you forever.” – William C. Hannan
13. “Foam is white and waves are grey; Beyond the sunset leads my way.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
14. “It’s not just a sunset; it’s a moonrise too.” – P. C. Cast
15. “Meet me where the sky touches the sea.” – Jennifer Donnelly
16. “When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are doing and watch it.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
17. “No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.” – Maya Angelou
18. “The sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches.” – Vera Nazarian
19. “All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you.” — Mayday Parade
20. “I just need you and some sunsets” – Atticus
21. “A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.” – Claude Debussy
22. “Sunsets are loved because they vanish.” – Ray Bradbury
23. “I can’t give you the sunset, but I can give you the night.” – Erin McCarthy
24. “Softly the evening came with the sunset.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
25. “Whenever you want to see me, always look at the sunset; I will be there.” – Grace Ogot
26. “A sunset will color your dreams.” – Anthony Hincks
27. “A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.” – Crystal Woods
28. “Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.” – J.K. Rowling
29. “The water was glassy and calm, still candy-colored in the afterglow of sunset.” – Stephen King
30. “Every sunset is also a sunrise; it all depends on where you stand.” – Karl Schmidt
31. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” – Mattie Stepanek
32. “Enjoy the beauty of a sunset and enjoy nature’s farewell kiss for the night” – Sharon Rene
33. “I want to see how sunset decorates your hair.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
34. “As angry as the sky looks, it’s still full of the colors of love.” – Anthony T. Hincks
35. “Her heart was made of liquid sunsets.” – Virginia Woolf
36. “May there be just enough clouds in your life to create a glorious sunset.” – Unknown
37. “Enjoy the beauty of a sunset nature’s farewell kiss for the night.” – Sharon Rene
38. “See the beauty of sunset to enjoy the passion of life.” – Debasish Mridha
39. “There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.” – Rachel Boston
40. “A sunset paints the sky as if there were no tomorrow.” – Anthony T. Hincks
41. “If you can look at the sunset and smile, then you still have hope.” – Unknown
42. “Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.” – Richard Paul Evans
43. “Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
44. “There is nothing more musical than a sunset.” – Claude Debussy
45. “Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under.” – C. JoyBell C.
And there you have it! Our list of the best short sunset quotes. We hope you found one that spoke to you.
If you are like us, some of the best sunsets you have seen will have been while walking or hiking. We even plan many of our hikes around getting to the best sunset spot in the area. If that sounds familiar you might want to check out our list of the best quotes about hiking or our 75 favourite trekking quotes.
Let us know in the comments below if we missed any short quotes that should be added.
Pin it for Later!
Other Posts About Quotes You May be Interested in: