Discover the world one journey at a time
We’re Dean and Laynni, two Canadians who quit our jobs to travel in 2008 and have been exploring famous cities, classic historical sites and epic natural landscapes ever since. From the incredible Canadian Rockies to the amazing deserts of Mongolia to the fantastic Portuguese coastline, the world is filled with tremendous places to see and things to do.
Routinely Nomadic features all the destination info, trip stories and travel advice you need to plan your next great adventure.
Check us out on social media
- Gulf Islands BC: The Ultimate Planning Guide
- 7 Unique Salt Spring Island Camping and Glamping Options
- Guide to Galiano Island: BC’s Outdoor Adventure Playground
- The 16 Best Things to Do on Mayne Island BC
- Ultimate Guide to Pender Island
- 17 Best Things to Do on Gabriola Island