Discover the world one journey at a time
We’re Dean and Laynni, two Canadians who quit our jobs to travel in 2008 and have been exploring famous cities, classic historical sites and epic natural landscapes ever since. From the incredible Canadian Rockies to the amazing deserts of Mongolia to the fantastic Portuguese coastline, the world is filled with tremendous places to see and things to do.
Routinely Nomadic features all the destination info, trip stories and travel advice you need to plan your next great adventure.
Check us out on social media
- Nipekamew Sand Cliffs: Lazy River Floating
- The Wasootch Ridge Hike: A Kananaskis Classic
- Mount Kidd RV Park: A Visitor’s Guide
- A Guide to the Fascinating Drumheller Hoodoos and the Hoodoos Trail
- 12 Easy Hikes in North Vancouver
- Alta Via 1: 2022 Guide to the Best Trek in the Italian Dolomites