Discover the world one journey at a time
We’re Dean and Laynni, two Canadians who quit our jobs to travel in 2008 and have been exploring famous cities, classic historical sites and epic natural landscapes ever since. From the incredible Canadian Rockies to the amazing deserts of Mongolia to the fantastic Portuguese coastline, the world is filled with tremendous places to see and things to do.
Routinely Nomadic features all the destination info, trip stories and travel advice you need to plan your next great adventure.
Check us out on social media
- Cabane de Moiry: The Best Mountain Hut in Switzerland?
- Is Lake Bohinj Worth Visiting? 17 Great Things to Do
- 12 Top Ljubljana Things to Do
- The Walker’s Haute Route: 2023 Guide to the Best Hike in the Alps
- Fall 2022 Travel Preview
- Saskatchewan Golf: 4 Great Golf Trips