Discover the world one journey at a time
Who is Routinely Nomadic?
We’re Dean and Laynni, two Canadians who quit our jobs to travel in 2008 and have been exploring famous cities, classic historical sites and epic natural landscapes ever since. From the incredible Canadian Rockies to the amazing deserts of Mongolia to the fantastic Portuguese coastline, the world is filled with tremendous places to see and things to do.
Routinely Nomadic features all the destination info, trip stories and travel advice you need to plan your next great adventure.
Check us out on social media
- The 20 Best Hanoi Photo Spots
- 35 Things to Know About Travelling in Japan
- Jaibalito: Complete Guide to Lake Atitlan’s Quietest Village
- Tzununa: Complete Guide to Lake Atitlan’s Holistic Village
- The 16 Best Koh Phi Phi Photo Spots
- My Day on the Nakasendo Trail