Discover the world one journey at a time
We’re Dean and Laynni, two Canadians who quit our jobs to travel in 2008 and have been exploring famous cities, classic historical sites and epic natural landscapes ever since. From the incredible Canadian Rockies to the amazing deserts of Mongolia to the fantastic Portuguese coastline, the world is filled with tremendous places to see and things to do.
Routinely Nomadic features all the destination info, trip stories and travel advice you need to plan your next great adventure.
Check us out on social media
- Snug Cove on Bowen Island: 10 Amazing Reasons to Visit
- 9 Outstanding Bowen Island Hikes
- The 9 Best Koh Mook Hotels: Accommodation for Every Price Range
- 7 Great Reasons to Visit Porto Covo
- 10 Amazing Things to Do in Aljezur
- 12 Spectacular Pueblos Blancos: An Andalusian Road Trip