If you are looking for short nature quotes you have come to the right place. We have gathered all the best short quotes about nature into one place. We quit our jobs more than 10 years ago and have been travelling ever since. Throughout that time we have made a point of getting outdoors and enjoying nature in every country we visit. We have found that it is so important to slow down and appreciate the little details around you and that being in nature is such an amazing experience that it can be difficult to entirely capture the elusive feeling it creates. This list of short quotes on nature will help you do just that.
If you like quotes that are short check out our list of the Best Short Quotes.
We have also paired our favourite short quotes about nature with our favourite nature photos.
Best Short Nature Quotes
When it comes to nature quotes we think that short ones are the best. Find your favorite short quote about nature now!
1. “Colors are the smiles of nature.”— Leigh Hunt
2. “It is in the still silence of nature where one will find true bliss.” – Unknown
3. “Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “In every walk in with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
5. “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein.
6. “Choose only one master – nature.” – Rembrandt
7. “The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.” — Claude Monet
8. “It was for the best, so Nature had no choice but to do it.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.” – Chinese proverb
10. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” — William Shakespeare
11. “Time spent amongst trees is never time wasted.” – Katrina Mayer
12. “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” — Maxime Lagacé
13. “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” – Henry David Thoreau
14. “Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.” – Gretel Ehrlich
15. “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” —Lao Tzu
17. “Adapt or perish, now as never, is nature’s inexorable imperative.” – H.G. Wells
18. “If people think that nature is their friend, then they sure don’t need an enemy.” – Kurt Vonnegut
19. “Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.” — Katrina Mayer
20. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
RELATED: Short Love Quotes
21. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” — Isaac Newton
22. “Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little, she achieves her work.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” — Zeno
RELATED: Short Quotes about Life
24. “There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature.” – Rachel Carson
25. “Choose only one master—nature.” — Rembrandt
26. “The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.” – D. H. Lawrence
27. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” — Laura Ingalls Wilder
28. “The Amen of nature is always a flower.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
29. “Nature is the art of God.” – Dante Alghieri
30. “A leisurely walk in the forest feels like getting a big ol’ hug from Mother Nature.” – Jamie Erwine
31. “The poetry of the earth is never dead.” – John Keats
32. “Never, no, never did nature say one thing and wisdom another.” – Edmund Burke
33. “In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.” — Aristotle
34. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
35. “Nature is indifferent to our love, but never unfaithful.” – Edward Abbey
36. “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” — Gary Snyder
37. “Nature is not human hearted.” – Lao Tzu
38. “Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard.”— Standing Bear
39. “The goal is to discover your nature and nature helps you do it.” Maxime Lagacé
40. “Nothing is art if it does not come from nature.” – Antoni Gaudi
Short Quotes About Nature
“The mountains whisper for me to wander; my soul hikes to the call.” – Angie Weiland-Crosby
“The mountains stand as if they have been there since the beginning of time.” – Foster Kinn
“God’s gift to the world are the Trees, Sun, and Mountains” – Roland R Kemler
“In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect.” – Alice Walker
“The lake and the mountains have become my landscape, my real world.” Georges Simenon
“All our wisdom is stored in the trees.” – Santosh Kalwar
“Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.” – Hal Borland
“So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake.” – Edgar Allan Poe
“If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” – Loren Eiseley
“It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream” – Bernard Williams
“Enjoy the beauty of a sunset and enjoy nature’s farewell kiss for the night” – Sharon Rene
“Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful too.” -Beau Taplin
Stay close to the serenity of a lake to meet your own peace of mind.” – Munia Khan
And there you have it! Our list of the best short nature quotes. We hope you found one that spoke to you.
If you are like us, you like to get close to nature while walking or on a hike. That is when we can unwind and focus only on the beauty around us. If this sounds familiar, you might want to check out our list of the best hiking quotes, best hiking captions for Instagram or 75 favourite trekking quotes.
Let us know in the comments below if we missed a short quote on nature that should be added.
Pin it for Later!
Other Posts About Quotes You May be Interested in: