Our site includes affiliate links to products we recommend. If you use one to make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
There is nothing quite like a photo of one of the world’s most famous paintings to put you in need of a great caption. Well, luckily we have put together a list of all the best Mona Lisa captions for your next post. So if you are looking for Mona Lisa captions for Instagram, we have you covered.
We have also included the best Mona Lisa quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first and funny Mona Lisa captions to make them smile.
If you like these Mona Lisa Instagram captions, you might also like our related lists:
- Paris Captions
- France Captions
- Eiffel Tower Captions
- Painting Captions and Art Captions
- Smile Captions
Now scroll through to find your favorite caption about Mona Lisa.
Mona Lisa Captions for Instagram
Here are some of our favorite Mona Lisa captions.
- Mona Lisa always had a passion for painting by numbers.
- I miss that Mona Lisa smile.
- Mona – I hope our paths will croissant again.
- Let’s take a picture, it will last longer.
- A Mona Lisa smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- Looking happy!
- That Mona Lisa has style for miles and miles – Her beauty will last until the end of time dials!
- You are a piece of art.
- The Mona thing was ever quite so mysterious as the smile on her face…
- My smiles can’t compare to the Mona Lisa’s! She sure has an enigmatic expression.
- Host of the most famous after party ever
- A Mona Lisa smile is worth a thousand words.
- What’s not to Louvre about the Mona Lisa?
- She’s quite the Renaissance woman!
- A fascinating discovery awaited me at The Louvre – a hidden gem that caught my eye.
- Don’t take life too seriously… just Mona Lisa smile.
- Mona Lise it up a notch!
- The City of Louvre and the Mona Lisa.
- I think I’m in Louvre with the Mona Lisa.
- What was Mona Lisa really trying to say with her famous smile? “I’m smiling on the inside!”
- No other painting can compare to Mona Lisa’s “da Vinci charm”.
- Da Vinci undoubtedly put his heart and soul into painting this timeless masterpiece!
- She really has an age-old guacamole.
- The Mona Lisa exists to remind you that your dreams are real.
- Selfie with Mona Lisa.
- Life is no laughing matter for the Mona Lisa
- A good Mona Lisa smile recharges your batteries.
- My name’s not Emily, but catch me in Paris.
- Mona Lisa always knew when to keep it smiley cuz she’d only do so when it was worthwhile.
- Is it possible to catch feelings for a museum?
- Her smile really is the epitome of priceless!
- Wake up with a Mona Lisa smile and go after life!
- Mona Lisa’s Grinlisa
- Pardon my French.
- No one does double takes like the Mona Lisa!
- You make me have a Mona Lisa smile every single day.
- It’s a beautiful day for a Mona Lisa smile.
- Staring at the Mona Lisa will make any viewer feel starry-eyed.
- You had me at Bonjour.
- The Louvre is calling and I must go.
Funny Mona Lisa Captions
We think that when it comes to Mona Lisa captions, funny ones are often our favorites. If you like these funny captions about Mona Lisa, also check out our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- That smile may be small, but it sure packs a lot of impact!
- Mona Lisa smiles are always in vogue.
- Mona Lisa’s smile is timelessly cheesy.
- Whatever comes my way, I take it with a Mona Lisa smile.
- Take me back to Paris to see the Mona Lisa.
- If they were awed by her beauty before – wait till they see her in a tiara!
- Be your own reason for your Mona Lisa smile.
- It’s a Mona Lisa thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- There’s the Louvre. And then there’s everywhere else.
- Mona Lisa through my eyes.
- There’s no place like the Louvre and no painting like the Mona Lisa.
- Let’s take a picture, it will last longer.
- Mona Lisa, I’m yours!
- Mona Lisa’s smile is always so enigmatic – She’s got a real “Cheshire Cat-alogue”!
- The Louvre is a very France-y museum.
- Happiness doesn’t always start with a Mona Lisa smile, but it usually ends with one.
- A good time for a Mona Lisa smile is anytime you can.
- Just chillin with my girl Mona Lisa hbu?
- Smile and the world will Monalisa you.
- Keep calm and Mona Lisa smile.
- A pearl of wisdom from the Mona Lisa: When life gives you lemons, put them in a smile!
- Live Love Mona Lisa.
- Mona Lisa smile away your limits.
- Mona Lisa smiles are good for you.
- A smile is worth a thousand words, and the Mona Lisa’s certainly carries enough to fill an encyclopedia!
- With eyes full of wisdom and mystery, they call her the “Mona-logue” I don’t always smile, but when I do, I prefer to be in a museum with the Mona Lisa.
- Mona Lisa smiles are a sunbeam of the soul.
- Mona Lisa smile more, worry less.
- The Louvre is always a good idea.
- Art knows no limits.
- A Mona Lisa smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.
- The Mona Lisa’s so unique, you can’t duplicate it!
- An enigma wrapped up in da Vinci’s brushstrokes
- The Mona Lisa has the biggest “smileage”!
- Mona Lisa smile big, laugh often
- Here for the Mona Lisa and croissants.
- Mona, I Louvre you.
- All you need is the Louvre and the Mona Lisa.
- The original “tween” queen
- I came to Paris to find Louvre.
- Meet you at the Mona Lisa.
- A good Mona Lisa smile can help you forget your troubles.
- The Mona Lisa is a painting that really stands out from the crowd – it’s incomparable!
Mona Lisa Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short Mona Lisa quotes for Instagram. Then check out our list of Short Quotes.
“You wouldn’t get rid of the Mona Lisa just because someone painted another picture of a woman smiling.” – Clive Rowe
“If I had a euro for every stupid thing I’ve done, I could buy the Mona Lisa.” – Stephanie Perkins
“Mona Lisa is the only beauty who went through history and retained her reputation.” – Will Rogers
“I see nothing in it but a lot of old paint.” – Oscar Wilde
“One minute you’re bleeding. The next minute you’re hemorrhaging. The next minute you’re painting the Mona Lisa.” – Mac O’Grady
“Burn the Louvre, and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names.” – Chuck Palahniuk
“Mona Lisa looks as if she has just been sick, or is about to be.” – Noel Coward
“The Mona Lisa is the world’s most overrated painting.” – Kanye West
“With all due respect, the Mona Lisa is overrated.” – Paulo Coelho
“A smile is worth a thousand words.” – American Proverb
“The way da Vinci was looking at Mona Lisa, you know, there’s an interesting backdrop.” – Pharrell Williams
“You should definitely visit the Louvre, a world-famous art museum where you can view, at close range, the backs of thousands of other tourists trying to see the Mona Lisa.” – Dave Barry
“A lotta cats copy the Mona Lisa, but people still line up to see the original.” – Louis Armstrong
“The Mona Lisa, to me, is the greatest emotional painting ever done.” – Walter Isaacson
“Why do people go to the Louvre? They go to see the Mona Lisa. Why do they go to see the Mona Lisa? Because they already know what she looks like.” – William Noel
“Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues; you can tell by the way she smiles.” – Bob Dylan
“I really believe that if you practice enough you could paint the ’Mona Lisa’ with a two-inch brush.” – Bob Ross
“The Mona Lisa is the world’s most overrated painting. It’s just a portrait of some Italian lady who probably had bad breath.” – Jerry Seinfeld
“You cannot paint the Mona Lisa by assigning one dab each to a thousand painters.” – William F. Buckley, Jr.
“at the end of the day everyone loves the Mona Lisa.” – Grimes
“Even if you can’t afford to buy a painting, you can experience it. You can go see the Mona Lisa and be transported. You can see the discipline and suffering in a van Gogh.” – Adrien Brody
“What is Mona Lisa thinking? Nothing, of course. Her blankness is her menace and our fear. […] Walter Pater is to call her a ’vampire,’ coasting through history on her secret tasks.” – Camille Paglia
And that’s it for our list of Instagram Quotes for Mona Lisa and Captions for Mona Lisa. We hope you found the perfect one for you.
Now go share your Mona Lisa photo!
Let us know if there is a caption on Mona Lisa that we missed and we will add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: