As the center of political power in the United States, you are probably going to take some great Washington D.C. pics and once you do, we have collected all the best Washington D.C. captions for your next post. So if you are looking for Washington D.C. captions for Instagram, we have you covered.
We have also included the best Washington D.C. quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first and funny Washington D.C. captions to make them smile.
If you like these Washington D.C. Instagram captions, have a look at our related lists as well:
- White House Captions
- Lincoln Memorial Captions
- City Lights Captions and City Captions
- Cherry Blossom Captions and Quotes
- Funny Travel Captions and Vacation Captions
Now scroll through to find your favorite caption about Washington D.C..
Washington D.C. Captions
Here are some of our favorite Washington D.C. captions.
- Love, laughter, and Washington D.C.
- DC: where the monuments are larger than life and the politicians are smaller than you’d expect.
- All the great pleasures of life are in Washington D.C.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Lincoln Memorial
- The beautiful DC blossoms have come
- Adventure awaits in Washington D.C..
- If you surround yourself with cherry blossoms, you will always be happy
- DC, where the traffic is as slow as the political process.
- I learnt more about American history in one day in DC than in four years of high school.
- Washington D.C. days and bright light nights
- Washington D.C. vibes
- Washington D.C., you’ve got me under your spell.
- Getting lost at the Lincoln Memorial.
- Making memories and seeing all the monuments.
- Chase your dreams, and smell all the DC cherry blossoms
- Washington D.C., I’m yours!
- Once upon a time at the Lincoln Memorial
- Pink flowers and blue skies
- Cherry blossoms are in the air.
- My love for Washington D.C. is a never-ending adventure.
- Making history with every step at the White House.
- Always look for the cherry blossoms
- Washington D.C., the perfect getaway.
- Washington D.C. is the place to be
- Follow me to the Lincoln Memorial.
- One with the cherry blossoms.
- Sweet like DC cherry blossoms.
- Dear Washington D.C., I’ll never get over you
- Don’t be shocked when your history book mentions me.
- The seat of American power, the White House.
- Keep calm and go to Washington D.C.
- DC knows how to do a half-smoke right.
- But first, let’s go sightseeing in Washington DC.
- It’s D.C. cherry blossom season, people!
- Never forget to stop and smell the DC cherry blossoms
- Washington D.C., the perfect place to escape.
- I’m having a monumentally good time in DC.
- Take me back to Washington D.C.
- DC, where history meets politics.
- I’d rather be in Washington DC.
- In the heart of the action, the White House.
- Let’s get lost in Washington D.C.
- Washington DC is always a good idea.
- Exploring Washington D.C., the adventure awaits!
- Washington D.C., the perfect place to unwind.
- Life is better in Washington D.C.
- Living the life in Washington D.C.!
- Visiting the seat of power at the White House.
Funny Washington D.C. Captions
When it comes to Washington D.C. captions, funny ones are usually our favorites. If you like these funny captions about Washington D.C., you might also want to check out our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- Making memories and seeing monuments.
- Just another day in Washington D.C.
- You had me at Lincoln Memorial
- I came, I saw, I got lost on the National Mall.
- There’s Washington D.C.…and then there’s everything else
- I’m George Washing-DONE with your attitude!
- Meanwhile, at the Lincoln Memorial…
- My favorite DC color is cherry blossom.
- Find me in Washington D.C.
- Washington DC, I can’t stop Lincoln about you!
- A capital experience.
- Chilling at the seat of power, the White House.
- It’s an Washington D.C. thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Two minutes in Washington DC and I’m already convinced I should run for president.
- All the heart eyes for cherry blossoms and beautiful sights.
- In DC, you don’t just visit museums – you get lost in them.
- Such a weird feeling, knowing that the President is probably somewhere in there, walking around in his bathrobe.
- DC: where even the squirrels are political.
- Relationship status: in love with D.C. sunsets
- DC: where you can walk 10 feet and be in a different state of mind (and sometimes an actual different state)
- Wow, Washington DC is George-ous!
- Road trip to Washington D.C.…Check!
- DC: where even the pigeons have an opinion on politics.
- Gone to Washington D.C., be back never
- I’d rather be in Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. is calling and I must go
- I came to DC to see the monuments but all I got was this selfie with a squirrel.
- I thought the DC in Washington DC stood for ‘Da Capitol’
- I didn’t come to DC to take sides, I came to take selfies.
- Visited DC and got a masters in political science just by walking around.
- Having a cherr-ific time in DC!
- My Washington DC puns are Hillary-ous.
- If lost, return to Washington D.C.
- I’ll cherry-sh visiting DC forever.
- Any day is a good day at the Lincoln Memorial
- Checking our bags to Washington D.C.
- Once upon a time in Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C., here we come
- Today’s forecast: 100 percent chance of museum tours, sightseeing, and cherry blossoms.
- Talking politics in Washington DC.
- Say yes to cherry blossoms
- Visited the Lincoln Memorial and got a tan from his reflective head.
- Feeling like a boss at the White House.
- Never walk by a cherry blossoms without stopping
- Everything in this city is a clue according to National Treasure.
Washington D.C. Instagram Captions
Your followers will love these Washington D.C. captions for Instagram. Find your favorite Washington D.C. Instagram captions here!
- Cherry blossoms in the air
- My soul lives in Washington D.C.
- Dear Washington D.C., you have my heart
- Sunsets are just better in Washington D.C.
- Life is short see the Lincoln Memorial cherry blossoms
- Bright lights and Washington D.C. nights
- Adventuring through Washington D.C..
- Living the Washington D.C. life
- D.C. cherry blossoms in full bloom
- Nice to meet you, Washington D.C.
- I walked so much in DC, I’m pretty sure I could have just run for office instead.
- Two minutes in front of the White House and I’m already convinced I should run for president
- Chasing the sunset in Washington D.C..
- Washington D.C., where the stars shine brighter.
- Any day is a good day in Washington D.C.
- If you want to feel small, try standing next to the Washington Monument.
- Democracy in action at the White House.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Washington D.C.
- Has anyone else ever noticed that the Washington Monument looks absolutely nothing like George Washington?
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a trip to Washington D.C. And that’s basically the same thing
- 4th of July in the Nation’s Capital
- Cherry blossoms in the air.
- I love you to Washington D.C. and back
- Washington D.C. is always on my mind
- DC, a city where the national bird is not the eagle, but the lobbyist.
- I’m feeling monument-al after exploring DC.
- Look at the cherry blossoms!
- Feeling presidential at the White House.
- If you need me, I’ll be in Washington D.C.
- DC is the place to be.
- Washington D.C. days and sunny rays
- Cherry blossoms are my happy place
- Washington D.C.… I’m already looking forward to next time
- If you want to fall in love with Washington DC, you just have to come here once.
- Cherry blossoms are calling my name!
- Washington D.C., where the sunsets mesmerize.
- DC is the city that never sleeps…because everyone’s too busy working overtime.
- DC, a city where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated every day.
- You can leave Washington DC, but it will never leave you.
- My love for Washington D.C. grows with every sunrise.
- Living in Washington D.C. means living the dream
- You had me at Washington D.C.
- Creating unforgettable memories in Washington D.C.
- Relationship status: in love with Lincoln Memorial sunsets
- Dear DC, you’re so beautiful.
- Cherry blossom season is the best D.C. season.
- Washington D.C. girls just do it better
- Feeling pretty presidential in Washington DC.
- My love for Washington D.C., endless.
- A woman’s place is in the house. The White House.
- Washington D.C., where the stars shine brighter.
Short Captions About DC
If you like these short captions about Washington D.C., check out our longer list of Short Captions. You might also like our lists of Two Word Captions and One Word Captions for when you really like them short and sweet!
- Washington D.C. proud
- Washington D.C. is my therapy
- A city of stars and stripes.
- Blooming DC cherry blossoms
- Bloom, baby, bloom.
- Wanderlust and city dust.
- Stunning cherry blossoms.
- My kind of city.
- I love you, Washington D.C.
- Inside the White House.
- Strolling down Penn Avenue.
- I love you, DC.
- Good morning DC.
- At the White House.
- Hello cherry blossoms!
- Finding the soul of a nation.
- DC, I’m yours.
- Postcard from DC.
- Home is where DC is.
- I left my heart in Washington D.C.
- Hello again D.C. cherry blossoms!
- Cherry blossoms falling.
- Lincoln Memorial. Check!
- Lost in the beauty of DC.
- Washington D.C. bound baby!
- Meet me in DC.
- Washington D.C. Girl
- Lost in DC.
- Find me in DC.
- Follow me to DC.
- Hello, DC.
- DC is my happy place.
- Today’s mood: DC.
- Here come the blossoms!
- DC way of life.
- Living history in DC.
- The White House, always.
- Greetings from DC.
- Life is better in DC.
- See you in DC.
- DC is always in my mind.
- You had me at DC.
- I’d rather be in DC.
- White House memories.
- DC dreaming.
- Let’s get lost in DC.
Funny and Short Washington D.C. Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short Washington D.C. quotes for Instagram. You can also check out our list of Short Quotes. Meanwhile, these funny Washington D.C. quotes will put a smile on your face. If you like funny quotes and sayings, you should also check out our lists of Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“Washington is no place for a good actor. The competition from a bad actors is too great.”- Fred Allen
“I was raised in Washington DC in a household where one parent was a Republican and the other was a Democrat, so I got both sides.” – Sandra Bullock
“You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.” – Harry S. Truman
“People say satire is dead. It’s not dead; it’s alive and living in the White House.” – Robin Williams
“When somebody comes along and says, ‘I think Washington DC sucks’ that is not wrong.”- Van Jones
“Washington is dominated by big money.”- Bernie Sanders
“It is true what is said in Washington – ‘No matter how cynical you get, it is never enough to catch up’.”- Louie Eohmert
“Who knows? Maybe someday I’ll be living in the White House.” – Jazz Jennings
“In New York, people are unhappy on purpose, because unhappiness makes them seem more complex. In Washington DC it just sort of works out that way.”- Chuck Klosterman
“In Washington DC politics dominate even the most casual conversations.” – Armstrong Williams
“Saw Washington Monument. Phallic. Appalling. A national catastrophe.”- Arnold Bennett
“I think it would be so much fun to be in the White House.” – Kim Kardashian
“You can practically smell the bills becoming laws. You can taste the sweet sugar of bureaucracy at work.” – Leslie Knope
“Washington DC is corporate-occupied territory.”- Ralph Nader
“Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don’t vote.”- William E. Simon
“The White House is the finest prison in the world.” – Harry S Truman
“Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.” – John F. Kennedy
“Hardly anybody tells the truth these days. For the truth I have to go to Washington DC, and whatever a politician says, interpolate the opposite.”- Jarod Kintz
“Make sure of two things: Be careful – microphones are always hot, and understand that in Washington DC, a gaffe is when you tell the truth. So, be careful!”- Joe Biden
And there you have it! That is our list of Instagram Quotes for Washington D.C. and Captions for Washington D.C.. Hopefully you found the perfect one for you.
Now go share your Washington D.C. photo!
Let us know if there is a caption on Washington D.C. that we missed and we will add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: