Our site includes affiliate links to products we recommend. If you use one to make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Is there anything better of the feeling of rocking up to the airport knowing you are about to fly somewhere? We love airplane window photos and once you have the perfect one you need the perfect flying captions for your next post. Not to worry, we have you covered with this list of the best flying captions for Instagram.
We have also included the best flying quotes for Instagram for when someone else has said it best first.
And if you are looking for a funny flying caption to make them smile, you will find it here. Don’t miss our list of airplane puns!
If you like these airplane captions, you should also check out our lists of Funny Travel Captions, Adventure Captions, Couple Travel Captions, Short Travel Quotes for Instagram, and Travel the World Quotes
We have even paired some of our favorite captions about flying with our favorite flying pics.
Now scroll through to find your favorite caption about flying.
Here are some of our favorite flying captions.
- It’s a flight as a feather.
- Smile at the world, and she’ll smile back.
- I’m most at home in the clouds.
- And we go up, up, up. Higher and higher.
- Let your dreams take flight.
- Find joy in the journey.
- The sky is calling and I must go
- May your heart soar high!
- I have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- Why work when you can fly?
- So come on fly away with me, to a place where we could be anyone we wanna be.
- You only live once, just take the flight.
- I’m letting my dreams take flight.
- My soul is in the air.
- Fluffy clouds are my favorite clouds.
- Don’t make me walk, when I want to fly.
- Happiness is landing in a new place.
- If you never go. You will never know.
- Greeting to everyone on the ground.
- That little spot on the ground is my hometown.
- It’s only when you’re flying above it that you realize how incredible the Earth really is.
- I’m learning to fly, but I ain’t got wings.
- If I can touch the sky, I risk falling just to know how it feels to fly.
Funny Flying Captions
We think that when it comes to flying captions, funny ones are often the best. If you like these funny captions about flying, you can also check out our lists of Funniest Captions, Funny Family Captions, Funny Food Captions, Funny Selfie Captions, Funny Couple Captions, Funny Travel Captions, Funny Graduation Captions, and Funny Birthday Captions.
- I don’t care what the question is, the answer is always an airplane ticket
- I’ve got my head in the clouds…. literally.
- All you need is a flight and a backpack.
- I am not afraid of flying. I’m afraid of not flying.
- One life. One world. Explore it.
- Life is not meant to be lived in one place.
- Life is short. Get on the plane.
- Happiness is… a well-deserved vacation.
- Travel is the healthiest addiction.
- I’m in a complicated relationship with my suitcase.
- Don’t make me walk when I want to fly!
- Head in the clouds.
- Work hard, travel harder.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m headed to the airport.
- I want someone to look at me like I look at Google Flights.
- I follow my heart… and it usually leads me to the airport.
- In a relationship with: my passport.
- Oh, the places you’ll go!
- Love at first flight.
- Stop dreaming, start traveling.
- It’s time to change your altitude
- Here today flying tomorrow
- Airplane sounds… when do we want them? Nyeeeeooowwww!
- I’ve got my head up in the clouds
- Don’t overthink it, just keep it plane and simple.
- Life’s a journey, enjoy the flight.
- Good things come to those who book flights.
- Relationship status: In love with my passport and planes.
- Being this high off the ground feels air-mazing.
- A change of latitude would help my attitude
- I am riding high and I don’t want to come down.
- My friends don’t ask ‘how are you?’, they ask ‘where are you?’.
- And the clouds are my pillows while I dream of my next adventure..
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket and that’s basically the same thing.
- I’ve been flying to say this to you.
- Coming down is the hardest thing.
- Running to the boarding gate is my favorite workout.
Flying Instagram Captions
Your followers will love these flying captions for Instagram. Find your favorite airplane Instagram captions now!
- Spread your little wings and fly away.
- Worth Every Mile.
- I’m just going to wing it.
- There’s nothing like seeing the world from above.
- Go up in the clouds because the view’s a little nicer.
- I’ll fly anywhere with you.
- Eat. Sleep. Fly. Repeat
- It’s plane and simple… I Love Flying
- In the clouds and on my way to unknown things.
- The view from my window never gets old
- I followed my heart and it led me to the airport.
- Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly.
- Flying to where the wifi is weak and the drinks are strong.
- I’m like a bird, I only fly away.
- I feel most like myself when I’m in the clouds.
- I’m learning to fly around the clouds.
- Nothing about this trip will be plane.
- I’ll take a one way ticket please.
- Up in the clouds on my way to unknown things.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- Do more things amongst the clouds.
- Life is short and the world is wide, better get started.
- Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
- If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.
- Life takes off when fear is left on the ground.
- You ever see a plane in the sky and think, I don’t care where you’re going, just take me with you?
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
- The only aisle I want to be walking down is on a plane.
- Big blue sky’s like a swimming pool, big fluffy clouds like a feather bed.
Short Captions About Flying
If you like these short captions about flying, head to our list of Short Captions for more. You might also like our lists of Two Word Quotes and One Word Quotes for when you want something short and sweet!
- Airplane mode on.
- Love at first flight.
- Always looking up.
- Adventure awaits.
- Ready for take off.
- Live and Let Fly
- Ready to fly
- Fly high. Dream big.
- Hey vacay.
- Come Fly With Me
- Find Joy in the Takeoff
- Pilot Mode: Activated
- Eat. Sleep. Takeoff. Repeat
- Pilot Mode: ON
- Up, up, and away.
- Looking fly.
- I’ma touch the sky.
- The sky’s the limit.
- Escape the ordinary.
- I’ll fly a little higher.
- Chasing clouds.
- Fly me to the moon.
- I’m flying without wings.
- Catch flights ,not feelings.
- Prepare for takeoff.
- Let’s fly away.
- High in the sky.
- Adventure is in the air.
- That flight flew by!
You’ll love these airplane puns for your next airplane captions.
- I told a joke about an airplane to my friends, but they didn’t laugh. It flew over their heads.
- My friend started a business selling airplanes. It’s really starting to take off.
- Give a man a plane ticket, he’ll fly for a day. Push a man out of a plane, he’ll fly for the rest of his life.
- A pilot should never be homeless…since he will look for a place to crash.
- Meals during a flight are always plane and tasteless.
- To calm yourself during flights, just act like a No-mad.
- It’s time to wing it
- I designed a rubber plane that is crash proof. It’s called the Boing 747.
- When Chuck Norris walks through airport security, he makes them take off their shoes.
- My son saw an airplane in the sky, and he asked me what it was doing. I said it was running air.
- I tried to sue the airport for misplacing my luggage. I lost my case.
- Things a pilot can’t say in a job interview: I’m down-to-earth.
- My dad really wanted me to make paper planes with him. Eventually I folded.
- A friend of mine bought an old plane, removed the wings, and turned it into a restaurant. I don’t think it will take off.
- I was arrested for taking a photo of a landing airplane. I was charged with in descent exposure.
- I saw a policewoman wearing a pilot’s uniform. She was a plane clothes police officer.
- I keep hanging car fresheners in my airplane. It really helps with descent.
- I really wanted to build an airplane. But the idea never really took off.
- I threw my phone from the roof, and it broke. The airplane mode must’ve been switched off.
Short Flying Quotes for Instagram
Here are our favorite short flying quotes for Instagram. You can also check out our longer list of Short Quotes.
“You wanna fly, you got to give up what weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison.
“Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?” – Frida Kahlo.
“Flying may not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.” – Amelia Earhart.
“Flying is hypnotic and all pilots are willing victims to the spell.” – Ernest K Gann.
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” — Susan Sontag
“You can fly.” — Peter Pan
“Cause I’m leavin’ on a jet plane.” –John Denver
“Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.” – Douglas Adams
“You’ve never been lost until you’ve been lost at Mach 3.” – Paul F. Crickmore
“The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“There’s no sensation to compare with this: suspended animation, a state of bliss.” – Pink Floyd
“Flying is the second-best thrill to have. The first is landing.” – Anonymous
“To fly is to be free.” – Richard Bach
“You haven’t seen a tree until you’ve seen its shadow from the sky.” – Amelia Earhart
“The English have an extraordinary ability for flying into a great calm.” – Alexander Woollcott
“Sometimes you have to go up really high to understand how small you are.” – Felix Baumgartner.
“But when I’m way up here, it’s crystal clear. That now I’m in a whole new world with you.” — Aladdin
“If God had really intended men to fly, he’d have made it easier to get to the airport.” – George Winters
“I work best when there is adversity: I seem to get calmer the more the fur is flying.” – Andrea Arnold
“I quit flying years ago. I don’t want to die with tourists.” – Billy Bob Thornton
“A pilot who says he has never been frightened in an airplane is, I’m afraid, lying.” – Louise Thaden
Funny Flying Instagram Quotes
These funny flying quotes will put a smile on your face. If you like funny quotes and sayings, you should also check out our lists of Short Funny Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Funny Love Quotes, Funny Work Quotes, Funny Quotes of the Day, Funny Quotes About Life and Funny Inspirational Quotes.
“Jet lag is for amateurs.” – Dick Clark
“Thirty thousand feet above, could be Oklahoma, just a bunch of square cornfields and wheat farms, man it all looks the same.” – Fly over States, Jason Aldean
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J. M. Barrie, ‘Peter Pan.’
“Please fasten your seatbelt, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.” – Bette Davis
“My idea of everything going smoothly on an airplane is (a) that I not die in a slow-motion fiery crash or get stabbed to death by terrorists and (b) that none of the other passengers try to talk to me. All conversation should end at the moment the wheels leave the ground.” – Anne Lamott
“When everything seems to be against you, remember that an airplane takes-off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
“The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.” – K. D. Lang
“If you clean it up, get analytical, all the subtle joy and emotion you felt in the first place goes flying out the window.” – Andrew Wyeth
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” – Leonardo Da Vinci.
“If you can walk away from a landing, it’s a good landing. If you can use the aircraft the next day, it’s an outstanding landing.” – Chuck Yeager
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.” – Al McGuire
“The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space…on the wings of imagination, we soar.” – Leonardo da Vinci
“More than anything else, the sensation of flying is one of perfect peace mingled with an excitement that strains every nerve to the utmost. If you can conceive of such a combination.” – Wilbur Wright
“You know the oxygen masks on airplanes? I don’t think there’s really any oxygen. I think they’re just to muffle the screams.” – Rita Rudner
“The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be? – it is the same the angels breathe.” – Mark Twain
“You define a good flight by negatives: you didn’t get hijacked, you didn’t crash, you didn’t throw up, you weren’t late, you weren’t nauseated by the food. So you are grateful.” – Paul Theroux
“In America there are two classes of travel—first class, and with children.” – Robert Benchley
“The odds against there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one; and against two bombs, a million times a million to one. Next time you fly, cut the odds and take a bomb.” – Benny Hill
“If black boxes survive air crashes, why don’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff?” – George Carlin
“If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it would have changed the history of music… and of aviation.” – Tom Stoppard
“I would not have been able to accomplish a lot of what I did professionally had I not learned to fly myself and owned an airplane. For example, I was able to fly to an exhibition for the day and be back home in time for dinner. I never would have been able to do that flying commercially.” – Arnold Palmer
“I thought I would keep it on the ground until I became familiar with it, but on account of the wind, I unexpectedly took to the air, and the first thing I knew, I was flying.” – Arthur P. Warner
“I think it is a pity to lose the romantic side of flying and simply to accept it as a common means of transport.” – Amy Johnson
“I think getting drunk is the key to flying comfortably. A couple of Bloody Marys or several glasses of champagne, and suddenly it’s like you’re on a roller coaster.” – Amanda Peet
“Aviation is proof that given the will, we have capacity to achieve the impossible.” – Edward Vernon Rickenbacker
“A home cook who relies too much on a recipe is sort of like a pilot who reads the plane’s instruction manual while flying.” – Alton Brown
“I intend to leave this life so shattered there’s gonna have to be a thousand separate heavens for all of my flying parts” – Andrea Gibson
“When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” – Leonardo da Vinci
So that is our list of Instagram Quotes for Flying and Captions for Flying. We hope you found the perfect one for you.
Now head to the airport!
Let us know if there is a caption on flying that we missed and we will add it.
Other Quotes Posts You Might Like: